What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

I hope there will be no more fighting over Huawei and ZTE's. Also I am very much against importing pharmaceuticals because we don't know about the danger. Didn't the supervirus start in India because of antibiotic abuse?

You can strike Australia and the US off of that list.

-The US did harbour anti-British sentiments after winning its independence

-Australia was given its independence gradually and willingly. along with other predominantly Angelo dominions.

Statute of Westminster 1931 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a good point where's all the grievance against the UK. China beat you in a minor border clash started by India, and the British raped your country for 200 years/is responsible for setting India up with hostile neighbors in East and West Pakistan. Yet you kiss David Cameron hand and are protest/mistrustful of Wen's visit.

IMO while that is one of the issues..the nuclear weapons given to Pakistan by China is the real source of tension today.Everytime there is a terrorist act in India the whole citizenry and the establishment is constrained to react by those very weapons and that feeds the hate.

IMO while that is one of the issues..the nuclear weapons given to Pakistan by China is the real source of tension today.Everytime there is a terrorist act in India the whole citizenry and the establishment is constrained to react by those very weapons and that feeds the hate.

Well, India tested its own nuclear bomb first.

Let us back a little history? Such as the Indian government to support a Tibet guerrilla insurgency. Can not we?

Or, when India to conduct nuclear tests, China just issued a neutral statement, but then the Indian Government's response to the China threat theory, how do you feel about this?

Or, when India to conduct nuclear tests, China just issued a neutral statement, but then the Indian Government's response to the China threat theory, how do you feel about this?

China was our excuse as a boogieman and still continues to be one.

Its basic law of human nature. If my enemy has better attach capability then I must process same.

What would be china's reaction if situation was vice-versa?

China was our excuse as a boogieman and still continues to be one.

I know, I just want to say, at least you need to know, China has a neutral statement on India's nuclear tests, more mutual understanding, not to take a one-sided accusations, because if the accused game start, China has more reasons.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Its basic law of human nature. If my enemy has better attach capability then I must process same.

What would be china's reaction if situation was vice-versa?

Of course, it is very clear, the enemy.

I know, I just want to say, at least you need to know, China has a neutral statement on India's nuclear tests, more mutual understanding, not to take a one-sided accusations, because if the accused game start, China has more reasons.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Yes in my view we are enemies. It’s better to be enemy then getting humiliation in each and every action (stapled visa, Google map showing arunachal as china part)

If you want trade then leave this duplicity to your home and come face to face and talk. No need of fake diplomacy.

I acknowledge that considering China was supplying India heavy water for its reactors back then.

India went nuclear after seeing what Americans had plans for China regarding ending the Korean war.

But our reason was good enough to mislead the world.

Pakistan followed us,for different reasons too but with the same excuse.

Yes in my view we are enemies. It’s better to be enemy then getting humiliation in each and every action (stapled visa, Google map showing arunachal as china part)

If you want trade then leave this duplicity to your home and come face to face and talk. No need of fake diplomacy.

Sense of unilateral injury, there is no more ridiculous than this? Do not you think India has done far more than this? By the way, as the enemy is too easy, do not need to waste so much time.

Mod, are you reading this?

Huawei's boss who decided on this $2 billion investment deal should be hung at the nearest lamp post for treason.:coffee:

Huawei's boss who decided on this $2 billion invesment deal should be hung at the nearest lamppost for treason.:coffee:

clapping-gif.gif

Hotline between PMs of India, China becomes operational

1481980.jpg

The much-awaited hotline between the prime ministers of India and China finally became operational, thereby setting up a direct communication between the leaders.

Noting that it was made operational "three-four days ago", foreign secretary Nirupama Rao said, "Such personal interactions are a very important part of diplomacy particularly between countries like India and China who are driving many changes in the global order today."

She said "Our technical people have been working on it for some time."

Referring to the setting up of the hotline, the joint statement, issued after the talks between Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his Chinese counterpart Wen Jiabao, said the two sides agreed on regular consultations between the two leaders on issues of importance to both countries.

Hotline between PMs of India, China becomes operational - India - DNA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom