What's new

Chinese PLA stops Indian Army from patrolling in Ladakh sector

I feel that if there is going to be a war involving China it might be India.

It's the most likely scenario, we are stronger at the moment, I don't think we need to dispute this fact do we?

We have Pakistan as an Allie.

With Victory over India we could extent our influence further into South Asia.

But most importantly , it isn't those three, but Indian US relationship is not at a point where US will come to India's rescue while Russia won't do anything as well.

So if we are to look at the fact the US can't get involved, it be pretty much a 1v1 or 2v1 depending on Pakistan's position, this is the logical war.

IF, a war must happen.

I don't see how there can be war as the indian army has a new found passion which they prefer to fighting......and that is to turn towards the advancing Chinese soldiers and then to turn around, drop their pants and bend over and squeal like little piggys......weeeeeeeeeeen!!!!.............:bounce:

I don't see how there can be war as the indian army has a new found passion which they prefer to fighting......and that is to turn towards the advancing Chinese soldiers and then to turn around, drop their pants and bend over and squeal like little piggys......weeeeeeeeeeen!!!!.............:bounce:

Ohh !! Didn't know the **** community have a fetish for people "BENDING OVER" ... now I understand !!!

If the economy really goes wrong and people begin to lose their jobs,then a war will certalnly break out somewhere around China.Japan has US on its side and our navy doesnt have a clear advantage over Japan's.and Japan is so close to our major cities and a war with Japan can go quickly out of control and cause tremendous damage to our economy.\

India is a different story,it's far away from our vital regions and we have a clear advantage over them in almost every aspect,besides,India doesn't have any real friends who'll certainly come to their aid if in trouble,they are surrounded by hostile neighbors.a war with India can be controllable and serve as a perfect diversion of our country's internal issues.so it's highly likely China may pick up a fight ,the situation depends on how well China can handle her internal problems.

The IA should reciprocate and stop the PLA soldiers from patrolling in Aksai Chin sector . The message will be received and problem solved .... :agree:

Any Indian reaction reported so far? or again they are sticking to shift attention policy!

Is India going to do something about it?

Perhaps, no. India remains too occupied to protect itself from Pakistani adventurism in Kashmir. Thing is, India should sit and talk amicably with China to resolve the border issues. What is there in a land which may not be India's to begin with, but was grabbed from a weak China by the bullying British govt. Peace is what is more important than a piece of foreign land.

Since Indian govt knows this history of land grabbing, therefore, it is less inclined to protect the occupied land from being reoccupied by China.

the issue here is the political deadlock/stagnation.
much like here in US and (as per some japanese friends) in Japan. there is no consensus on major issues.
no body in the political system wants to take the blame if things go south; so they all are perfectly happy with not doing anything at all.

china has the clear advantage where it can prod other countries without crossing the red lines, but that's about it.
it would be interesting to see how the policies change in India after 2014, if BJP comes to power with a heavy mandate we could see policies being defined more clearly.
Similar to what we have seen in japan and recently in pakistan.

The IA should reciprocate and stop the PLA soldiers from patrolling in Aksai Chin sector . The message will be received and problem solved .... :agree:

Do it then. If you think that is an easy solution to the problem.

Any Indian reaction reported so far? or again they are sticking to shift attention policy!

I think they are more pre-occupied with the killing of 5 soldiers on their Western border.

Let's see how they respond to that first, then afterwards we can talk about a response to the so-called Chinese incursions. If Chumar is any indication then it will go our way again.

Do it then. If you think that is an easy solution to the problem.

It may not solve the entire border problems but it will give the message to china that India will not tolerate no more incursions .

If china is serious in solving border disputes with India , it will have to be through talks and incursions will not yield anything .

Back
Top Bottom