What's new

Chinese People's Liberation Army Transgresses Into Indian Territory In Arunachal Pradesh,

Lol....This thread tells exactly where Chinese often intrude at their leisure....and even kick your backside.
Lol thats why they ran away from their own territory at Doklam border , we ordered them not to build road in their own territory.. and India China Border is not like india and miserable Pak Border..sometimes Indian soldiers enter chinese territory and sometimes they enter....Border villages of both sides have trade just like any other villages in India...only on some regions India china have tense Border...

Last edited:
Chinese People's Liberation Army Transgresses Into Indian Territory In Arunachal Pradesh,
Written By Anirudha Bhakat | Mumbai | Published: October 15, 2018 14:04 IST

15395932005bc453f0ae15e.jpeg

https://www.republicworld.com/india...unachal-pradesh-later-moves-back-details-here

They tried to do this in Dollar as well and then bagged for face saving withdrawl. Same thing happened in Chumar. They have developed a habit of getting humiliated. Let them beg face saving once again.

IMG_20181016_232434.jpg

This guy rubbing Khaini/tobbaco be like... Watch till end...:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

@HRK Tagging you too for the needful seeing distortions deserve negative ratings.

An example to emulate from your earlier action:

View attachment 505645
thnx for the tag Dear @hellfire as you have already tag mod team therefore I am hopeful that they will oblige your request.
upload_2018-10-16_22-39-13.png

secondly as for your concern regarding the -ive rating, plz allow me to say its my personal action in individual capacity which I take as I deem necessary based on posting history of members, I find no reason for you or any other members from your country to agree with me nor I give any value to their disagreement. I am exercising my RIGHTS as a members of the forum like any other member who follow forum rules (link) and also expect from others to follow it. These rights are equal to everyone, but most of the members have chose to "ignore the idiocy and move on" in the grab of Evolution, while I chose to raise the flag and then move on. It is a matter of personal choice I don't care who agree with it and who is not.

In the end I would like to thank you that at least this time you chose to raise the issue regarding the title of the thread rather to just ignore and move on and request you to keep reporting any violation of FORUM RULE by ANYONE to moderation team rather to tag any individual member like me unnecessarily.

Regards,
HRK

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-16_22-39-13.png
    upload_2018-10-16_22-39-13.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Interesting to note that from the first (inclusive) post onwards, ignorant and useless posts have been made.

Few hard facts for people here:

1. Transgressions are common on sides of both as the LRPs (Long Range Patrols) frequently cross into either side's location with GPS being tardy in mountains and especially in thick forested regions. Anyone who has operated in the terrain, would understand the limitations of even modern technology in mountains and thickly forested regions.

2. The rules are in case either side transgresses, soldiers without arms confront them to check their further ingress. It is a policy followed by both countries to avoid inadvertent military conflict due to overzealousness of troops at ground level.

3. In the photographs, the Indian troops are clearly unarmed - an indication that they have gone to 'warn' off further ingress. It is, but a given, troops with weapons are covering the parties. A fact not lost on either side.

4. Unlike what the plethora of keyboard warriors here would like to suggest, China and Bhutan have an agreement wherein the PLA does patrol the Doklam Plateau (as does the Royal Bhutan Army and as a treaty extension the Indian Army). The last 'stand-off' occurred due to the Chinese efforts to extend their existing track towards area opposite Indian Post of Doka-La, which was an attempt to change status quo in violation of agreement pending between China and Bhutan. As a continuation of Chinese policy of grabbing inches of land slowly, I find it rather amusing to note that the Chinese members here are claiming some major superiority without realizing that the facts as they stand, contradict your own statements and showcase your country in a rather poor light in such issues - that of creeping slowly as opposed to militarily taking what they claim! Just an observation for those who champion a measuring contest without knowing the facts.

5. Have been in the area and know the intricacies, so before any nonsense is claimed, verify facts at your (Chinese) end. For Indian members, please check your facts before posting and cutting a sorry figure. If you visit the North Eastern Indian States, you will find a variety of delicacies ...... common with the Chinese, which are, indeed, very nicely prepared and equally palatable. It is rather amusing to note that for a nation where majority of those who can afford to, eat chicken, mutton and fish, any other meat is considered a taboo! Hypocritical, if not more.

@waz @Slav Defence @WAJsal @Arsalan for your reference please. I do not know who all are mods nowadays.

If you can get your North South agenda out of your head, you would be able to appreciate realities. But unfortunately for you my friend, fiction and fantasy remain your realm.

@HRK Tagging you too for the needful seeing distortions deserve negative ratings.

An example to emulate from your earlier action:

View attachment 505645

Why bother, the way one conducts themselves is a direct is a direct outcome of their upbringing, here it's on full display.

they ran away faster than pakistanis did in 71:rofl:

Like this
article-2539467-1AAA9F3400000578-87_468x364.jpg

Indian-Army-Joins-Pakistan-Army.jpg

deccanchronicle_1452509647.jpg

901db364-6dfc-11e7-9575-882aa2208a4d_1320x770_195438.JPG

Must have taken you quite a while to find these images?:lol: However, here is a proof so you can sleep well tonight. Sad part is you guys are even shorter than our Chinese friends whom you try to mock. Sleep well little guy.
upload_2018-10-16_23-28-34.png

they ran away faster than pakistanis did in 71:rofl:
Since you characters are allowed on this form than i guess you consider it like your slumdog street and mouth off all the nonsense, did Pakistanis really ran away in 1971 while you needed Muktis to cover your back side, however you did set the example in 2002, when you ran back with your tail between your legs.
Like this
article-2539467-1AAA9F3400000578-87_468x364.jpg

Indian-Army-Joins-Pakistan-Army.jpg

deccanchronicle_1452509647.jpg

901db364-6dfc-11e7-9575-882aa2208a4d_1320x770_195438.JPG
How about this.

India%2BPakistan%2BSoldiers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom