What's new

Chinese people must see: the six-minute film shocked China

lawxx

Reaction score

Die die my heart of imperialism,
I saw this movie in tears!
Hope that all Chinese people see this video, be sure to wake up. Unite!
So that we can keep clear
3 years, the world situation is changing,
However, the nature of the Western countries will not change any of the opportunity, they will not change even predatory attack on China.
Country is great, warlike certainly fail; the world, although security, forget the war will be dangerous

--------------------------------------
帝国主义亡我之心不死,
看了这个短片我流泪了!
希望所有中国人看到这个短片,一定要警醒。团结一致!
,让我们能时刻保持清醒
3年了,世界格局在改变,
但是,西方国家的本质不会变,有任何的机会,它们不会改变对中国的攻击甚至掠夺。
国虽大,好战必亡;天下虽安,忘战必危

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
国内的朋友看不到上面youtube视频的,请看这个地址的链接:
http://v.ku6.com/show/J76esjAGs1phWrxQ.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish you the best China! I know how hard it could be for someone to get itself be respected no matter how hard he or she worked it out. Especially, when you live in a world system which is dominate by a few powerful people. Your Government should put laws to reduce the number of foreign investments and acquisitions in certain areas which could cause a national security issues, most importantly in food area, property areas, technology areas, financial areas and other sensible areas which might be considered an interested to the people.:tup:

Wish you the best China! I know how hard it could be for someone to get itself be respected no matter how hard he or she worked it out. Especially, when you live in a world system which is dominate by a few powerful people. Your Government should put laws to reduce the number of foreign investments in certain areas which could cause a national security issues, most importantly in food area, property areas, technology areas and other sensible areas which might be considered an interested to the people.:tup:

Thank you for your understanding and suggestions!

It is similar to Pakistan, nothing surprised to us. Our feets still stand up and stick together against Imperalism.

Truth lead the people!

awww cute....making an anti-west propaganda video, while using a western movie soundtrack....
the usual copy/paste I see.

Song "Friends", dedicated to the Pakistani brothers, and had helped the Chinese friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
awww cute....making an anti-west propaganda video, while using a western movie soundtrack....
the usual copy/paste I see.

Awww nice ... an ignorant person with nothing of quality to say, while lurking around and trying to act smart.

The usual airheaded troll, I see.

It's not right to educate the people to hate others.

But you are perfectly fine with KMT propaganda raising children to hate communism and with KMT killing worker and students protesting for being suspected communists. Then they turned into real communists.

It's not right to educate the people to hate others.

This is to remind us never forget the crisis, did not mean for Taiwan compatriots.
---------
这是提醒我们永远不忘危机,没有针对台湾同胞的意思。

Back
Top Bottom