What's new

Chinese Owned Firm to get IAF Contract

We do not have any enmity with the Chinese.

We just have an outstanding border problem that need to be resolved.

Once it has been resolved, India and China could as well be allies.
hmmm.......but you guys have already banned everything Chinese in your country and from what i can see even your public, government, media etc are all anti Chinese. . In fact, funny enough, I can't think of another country which is as anti Chinese at the moment actually. In fact not even the Vietnamese government have taken such drastic measures against Chinese companies. So yes India does have a deep enmity with China , no doubt about that.
As for the border issue, i am not optimistic you guys can even resolve it this century. :woot:

hmmm.......but you guys have already banned everything Chinese in your country and from what i can see even your public, government, media etc are all anti Chinese. . In fact, funny enough, I can't think of another country which is as anti Chinese at the moment actually. In fact not even the Vietnamese government have taken such drastic measures against Chinese companies. So yes India does have a deep enmity with China , no doubt about that.
As for the border issue, i am not optimistic you guys can even resolve it this century. :woot:

Did Indians fight for Independence from the British? British left because they were tired of ruling India.

China will also get tired and make an agreement with India.

I think it's majority owned by Chinese but they want to increase the stake to 80%

NOPE.

Chinese are minority stake holder in Motor Sich. If that was not clear earlier, it should be clear now since IAF tenders and contracts have a standard clause of OWNERSHIP and Nationality DISCLOSURE.

Any violation of this clause will render the contract invalid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom