oZ8jkVN.jpg

2IbhSkl.jpg

mMXfjza.jpg

7E8N101.jpg

9uPPr7R.jpg

5XOsShS.jpg

UDO2oHa.jpg

Henri K.

PLA Navy's "Tactic-5" exercise, the 3 sea fleets will join together in Western Pacifics.

Henri K.

Last edited by a moderator:
South sea fleet's warships in "Tactic-5" exercice.

Henri K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy JN is working on some 10 DDGs, some LCACs, submarines and high-tech mine sweepers/hunters as shown below:

25_125165_f2fcff35d1d93fb.jpg

:D

The meter radar on 052c looks cheap.....................any improvement planning?

Regarding the 4th 052C............we can all see the vessel has its pennant number 151 now...............BUT can someone clarify, when this vessel, if indeed it has happened yet, been commissioned into the fleet?

I ask this as ive seen no official posts of such an event from Chinese sources.............yet reading a post on this page suggests the vessel has just been commissioned.........to confuse matters further.......there is an entry in 'WIKI' that this vessel was commissioned into the fleet on the 19 th Sept?

So.........whats the story?

Regarding the 4th 052C............we can all see the vessel has its pennant number 151 now...............BUT can someone clarify, when this vessel, if indeed it has happened yet, been commissioned into the fleet?

I ask this as ive seen no official posts of such an event from Chinese sources.............yet reading a post on this page suggests the vessel has just been commissioned.........to confuse matters further.......there is an entry in 'WIKI' that this vessel was commissioned into the fleet on the 19 th Sept?
The Induction commemoration will be help within weeks.
So.........whats the story?

Back
Top Bottom