What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

To be fair, many of fzgfzy's predictions have come true in recent years ... which makes him a big shrimp. Of course, it still generates $$$ for CJDBY :enjoy::tup::D
If I repeated POP3 and Huahua‘s words but did not say it was from POP3 or Huahua but from my own secret inner source, and there was some capital paid money to hire some water army to decorate my profile, I could have become a big shrimp, too.

Dont be weak again, because when you are the packs of hyenas and vultures will come at u just like in the past.

I guess that's exactly the feeling that has kept many national leaders awake at night.

upload_2018-3-18_18-48-4.png

Yet more proof that China is a version of The Third Reich in the making. Any World war fought in the future will be as a result of the Chinese scrambling to secure resources. This can be demonstrated by their actions in the SCS region. Building fake islands in order to change their EEZ. The World is overpopulated and the Chinese realise this, hence the rush to secure resources for their vast homogeneous population.

It is the Chinese way, claim to be a peaceful peoples but secretly strengthen themselves until they are convinced of victory. Chinese neighbors and opposing Nations realise that the race is on. Loose alliances are forming between the Western and Eastern Nations. An alliance which consists of technologically superior nations of the West and not so technologically advanced nations of the East against China, a country playing catch up at this time.

A more technologically advanced China will be a larger threat and ineviteably more belligerent if their current military posture is considered correlated to their strength. This is why this current loose alliance are focussing their efforts on containing China.

Will containment be enough?

Last edited:
A more technologically advanced China will be a larger threat and ineviteably more belligerent if their current military posture is considered correlated to their strength. This is why this current loose alliance are focussing their efforts on containing China.

As far as international relations go, everyone is against everyone. Those who believe in alliances from the vantage point of inferior capabilities are eventually used up and the world stays to be dominated by superpowers that take no one as equals.

China knows this hence it is categorically opposed to building up hard alliances. Self-sufficiency is the way China chooses to walk on. Besides, the great anti-China alliance you are seeing is an illusion, especially with respect to a country that has twice as many countries as being largest trade partner than the US.

The Eastern nations you refer to are way too smart than your Indian government.

Last edited:
YJ-XX near-space hypersonic anti-ship missile

Land-based, airborne and shipboard, the lot :enjoy::D

Range 1000-3000km

View attachment 459892

Since China is also working on hypersonic air-2-air missiles(capable of intercepting hypersonic weapons), so this is nothing. :lol::lol:

Wait what? China has already tested a "near-space hypersonic anti ship missile"? Does it have a formal designation?

If I repeated POP3 and Huahua‘s words but did not say it was from POP3 or Huahua but from my own secret inner source, and there was some capital paid money to hire some water army to decorate my profile, I could have become a big shrimp, too.
Except he’s not merely repeating. I’d put Fzgfzy on par with POP3; sometimes, they come out with conflicting information, meaning only one of them is correct. I’m pretty sure Fzgfzy is more than just a cheap scheme to get more money from CD ... of course, his record is not impeccable ... but neither is that of Pop3

Yet more proof that China is a version of The Third Reich in the making. Any World war fought in the future will be as a result of the Chinese scrambling to secure resources. This can be demonstrated by their actions in the SCS region. Building fake islands in order to change their EEZ. The World is overpopulated and the Chinese realise this, hence the rush to secure resources for their vast homogeneous population.

It is the Chinese way, claim to be a peaceful peoples but secretly strengthen themselves until they are convinced of victory. Chinese neighbors and opposing Nations realise that the race is on. Loose alliances are forming between the Western and Eastern Nations. An alliance which consists of technologically superior nations of the West and not so technologically advanced nations of the East against China, a country playing catch up at this time.

What are you talking about? I thought China was on the verge of collapse and that INDIA, the sole SUPAPOWA in every dimension of the universe, will overtake China in every respect. I am a loyal subscriber to Indian media and I am confident that INDIA, OH YEAH, will able to r**e China all day long as you do to your ******. JAI HIND!

I hope India pull another Donglang!

LOL, scrambling for resources? Do you know what is the most important of all these resources... it is water. And the Tibetan plateau is the water tower of Asia.

Of this "alliance" you are speaking of, not a single one has even officially declared China to be an enemy. We have seen how much resistance China has faced, when India retreated from Donglang or from the massive buildup of islands and military bases in the SCS.

Remind me again, did even a single nation on Earth officially take India's side during the Donglang standoff? Even one? In politics, words are cheap, yet India didn't even get the support of a few words.

The reality is that China's military is underfunded and underdeveloped for a country of its economic capacity and industrial capability. The Chinese military has some catching up to do in order to correct the demilitarisation policies of the 80s and 90s. If you think China is a version of "The Third Reich" with a military budget of 1.3% GDP then what will China be with a 2% NATO recommended ($250 billion equivalent), 2.5% like India ($325 billion equivalent), 3.5% like USA ($455 billion equivalent), or 5% like Russia ($650 billion equivalent), maybe learn from Israel by spending 5.8% ($750 billion equivalent and surpass the USA's military spending)?

Since you are equating contemporary China with the Third Reich then lets look at the relative spending on military. Nazi Germany’s military expenditure as a percentage of GDP leading up to WW2:
1935: 8% ($1 trillion equivalent for China)
1936: 13% ($1.7 trillion)
1937: 13% ($1.7 trillion)
1938: 17% ($2.2 trillion)
1939: 23% ($3 trillion)
https://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi-germany/nazi-germany-military-expenditure/
China is far from gearing up for war, you are one magnitude off. It isn't even spending at the relative levels of most nations, especially ones with certain geopolitical aims.

Foreign relations is not built upon comfort levels, it is built upon tangible interests. China is doing relatively well in this field.

Last edited:
I don't know about matching PLAN by Indian Navy but when i see their warship capsizing, instant face palm
To make such a bold statement of rapidly catching up to PLAN, Indian Navy has to build xx times as much as warships as China is to match our inventory. Do Indians even do their homework by assessing how many assets we have? :lol:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/conv...terests-vis-a-vis-china.542341/#post-10219337

@randomradio so you continue to believe in 2027 Indian Navy is only half of PLAN and by 2037-2047 on par ? :lol:
China is currently building 19 destroyers (frigates not included).

Delusional some of them are. One even wrote that the PLAN will be crying in a week if it comes to the Indian Ocean, poor soul doesn't even take into account that the Indian Ocean will not have any room for Indian ships as the Chinese would have taken up every inch of space with their armada.
Prepare for the many "oh the great alliance of Japan/USA/Australia and India" posts, that's the rage now a days....They need friends for a fight with you chaps, friends that have their back, but way back......

Back
Top Bottom