What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

The PLAN is about to get a new facility purposedly designed and built for churning out large naval assets :lol::D

120808oxurrzurrpgrro2q.jpg

120137a83c70wi00wnpgwi.jpg

Old images of combined workshop, Jiangnan Phase II. Firing up on 28.10.2016 :enjoy:

145503ontlbtyyyyjnn6ac.jpg

145720glg63uz21u35p3ca.jpg

145815yrdd0d8sh1pp010s.jpg

Seems as if I should have asked sooner ?! :p:

Anyway ... they are painting the island already as it seems.

I dont think that is PLAN endorse design for that LHD, might be just a random drawing.

I am PLAN, I will go for Canberra class LHD

I dont think that is PLAN endorse design for that LHD, might be just a random drawing.

I am PLAN, I will go for Canberra class LHD

Question:- When does construction of the 075 LHD start...........2017? and where JN shipyard?

I have also read rumours that the 054B Frigate, construction could be up and running in the not too distant future.......but who knows the real truth?

Last edited:
Question:- When does construction of the 075 LHD start...........2017? and where JN shipyard?

I have also read rumours that the 054B Frigate, construction could be up and running in the not too distant future.......but who knows the real truth?

Chinese shipyard too busy at the moment. The fact, some shipyard are going upgrading complicate the whole matters.

I don't like not knowing! :-)

I don't think that we are able to see either of them up and running soon:undecided:

China designed LHD should install 16x VLS on board to protect itself ... but i not see them.

The ati-air armament of 075 will mainly consist of HQ-10 and PJ-11.

Back
Top Bottom