What's new

Chinese Navy expert says that indias MRSAM can effectively counter Chinese navy's firepower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, can't help from laughing so bad, i am having tears in my eyes:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don't laugh so hard, will hurt your ribs.
"Chinese Expert" could be World Famous "China Collapse" fortune teller Gordon Zhang.

This Bharat 8 alone is not that potent.
BUT when COVERED and BLESSED with COW DUNG, it is formidable.
Furthermore the Kolkata FILLED WITH COW URINE is DEADLY.

Please don't laugh, BOBS & VAGANA SUPA POWA INDIA is formidable.
I suggest to send India some UNDIES MASKS to make them happy.

Actual capabilities are always kept secret for security reasons and respective forces have much higher quality Intel than us.

Today's wars are no longer fought on the battlefield or in the sky or on the oceans, they are fought without firing bullets. The war is on going, information war - economic war, diplomacy and such and the outcomes are trade pacts, agreements that lead to economic prosperity and better quality of life for the winners, whereas the losers stagnate.

India has already won this war vis a vis Pakistan and India has full capability but no interest in engaging in a physical war with Pakistan, because there is really nothing to gain.

China, on the other hand is stronger than India and shares a mostly friendly rivalry. They are looking at India as a lucrative market and there will be no winner in an Indo-China conflict. America will use this opportunity to interfere and try to cut its competition to size. Best case scenario is a global recession and difficult times for 5-10 years, something nobody wants.

Iron brother loves gold more than Iron friendship. N. Korea is just a dog on leash. Pakistan must focus on economic development and progress rather than war mongering, because China isn't gonna save you from economic collapse and a stable Pakistan is in Indias interests, as well as Pakistani interests.

That's actually a very contrived excuse as to why india cannot take on the Pakistan military, forget about China.

If you guys can not tolerate response then why always starts your sjit? You gang of idiots have nothing to contribute anything except abuse. Any topic ends in cow piss. BC agar Javan sun ne ki himan nahi hai to har bar thread ko derail kyan karte ho ?

A simple question. Imagine Pakistan having Brahmos and MRSAM. As an Indian what would you do?

I will try to get similar capability or put rail gun and laser on my warship.

I have been telling this for a long time but 50 cent army supported by third friends puts lots of BS arguments to defy it. Now chinese expert say this.
Any Tim dick Harry can claim to be a Chinese weapon experts. Road sweeper can also claim himself suddenly as ordinance expert but obviously some get a orgasm when hearing the things they always lust for. :enjoy:

Self bragging has no limit. :enjoy:

Will not be surprised Indian start to claim LCA is more stealthy than J-20 becos it's smaller size :rofl:

They have been doing it already. Some 18-20 years back Indias used to claim that LCA is going to be the 2nd most stealthy fighter in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom