What's new

Chinese Music

A bunch of lousy singers if they can be called as such. None of the singers can actually sing.

Let's face it. Chinese are good with a lot of things including sports. But singing?

I can pick any black person from the street, and he will sound much much better than all of these "singers".

It is all in the genes.

A bunch of lousy singers if they can be called as such. None of the singers can actually sing.

you guys aint hear nothin mate!

The Voice of China - 2nd season, first session

Last edited by a moderator:
谭晶 Tan Jing - the soprano diva of China

You beat me.No doubt, we are lagging behind Japan,SK.perhaps chinese arenot good at singing
Let's face it. Chinese are good with a lot of things including sports. But singing?

I can pick any black person from the street, and he will sound much much better than all of these "singers".

It is all in the genes.

《在银色月光下》戴玉强
Dai Yuqiang - one of the best tenor in the world singing "under the silvery moonlight"

The 3 tenors of China
(L to R) 魏松 Wei Song,戴玉强 Dai Yuqiang,莫华伦 Warren Mok

Nessun Dorma

One of the best “yellow bird” sung by amateurs

Standing Ovations to 王羽佳 Wang Yujia - one of the hottest classical pianists in the circuit

Dont miss this dynamic piece from one of the greatest Russian composer Porkofiev's PC 3.

Check out here seemless interaction between the best Orchestra in the world: Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, Amsterdam and Yujia's brilliant rendition!

Back
Top Bottom