What's new

Chinese Missiles News & Discussions

Some interesting comment about the recent live double-firing exercise of DF-26 and DF-21D in the South China Sea at the Chinese internet. Each of the AShBM does employ its own probe module, launched to get around the re-entry radio blackout due to plasma sheath, a smart engineering feat.

美帝这次又丢脸了,数数数错了,战时这是决不能原谅的 2020-08-29
反航母弹的套路,与对地弹打发不一样。出大气层先放探测舱段,为弹头最后砸向目标提供修正数据,结果被美帝看成是一个弹头了。这也不能怪美帝,没玩过这类弹,当然不懂套路,这次完整的演给他看看,省的有疑虑。

This time the US observation made a mistake again and counted wrongly

The routine of anti-carrier missile is different from that of ground bombs. The probe module was first released from the atmosphere, providing updated data for the warhead's final impact on the target, and this outcome was mistakenly deemed as a warhead itself by the US observers. Cannot really blame them since they have not dealt with this kind of missile. Of course they did not fully understand the routine, this complete performance will be shown to them to remove the doubts.

Some interesting comment about the recent live double-firing exercise of DF-26 and DF-21D in the South China Sea at the Chinese internet. Each of the AShBM does employ its own probe module, launched to get around the re-entry radio blackout due to plasma sheath, a smart engineering feat.

美帝这次又丢脸了,数数数错了,战时这是决不能原谅的 2020-08-29
反航母弹的套路,与对地弹打发不一样。出大气层先放探测舱段,为弹头最后砸向目标提供修正数据,结果被美帝看成是一个弹头了。这也不能怪美帝,没玩过这类弹,当然不懂套路,这次完整的演给他看看,省的有疑虑。

This time the US observation made a mistake again and counted wrongly

The routine of anti-carrier missile is different from that of ground bombs. The probe module was first released from the atmosphere, providing updated data for the warhead's final impact on the target, and this outcome was mistakenly deemed as a warhead itself by the US observers. Cannot really blame them since they have not dealt with this kind of missile. Of course they did not fully understand the routine, this complete performance will be shown to them to remove the doubts.

If true, this is quite embarrassing for the US observers/intelligence officials who claimed 4 missiles were fired ... an oversight like this would have catastrophic consequences in wartime.

Damn, China must be very confident to reveal this trick. It's really clever, like diabolically, fiendishly clever to have the warhead bus chuck up what is essentially a temporary mini-targeting satellite. It's a solution that solves a lot of problems with AShBMs... I just can't get over how effective and elegant it is!

I think another important feature this test revealed is strike simultaneity. It's important for a strike package arriving along different directions to reach the target at the same time to maximize load on the defenders - this test must also have surely demonstrated that.

I can't help but connect this test to the escalation on the Indian border. Now that China has sufficiently frightened and deterred the US (and confirm this through espionage), the field is clear to escalate on other fronts and resolve those disputes favourably.

Damn, China must be very confident to reveal this trick. It's really clever, like diabolically, fiendishly clever to have the warhead bus chuck up what is essentially a temporary mini-targeting satellite. It's a solution that solves a lot of problems with AShBMs... I just can't get over how effective and elegant it is!

I think another important feature this test revealed is strike simultaneity. It's important for a strike package arriving along different directions to reach the target at the same time to maximize load on the defenders - this test must also have surely demonstrated that.

I can't help but connect this test to the escalation on the Indian border. Now that China has sufficiently frightened and deterred the US (and confirm this through espionage), the field is clear to escalate on other fronts and resolve those disputes favourably.
I guess who still dare to claim DF-21D ASBM are fluke!

It's a real working anti- ship ballistic missile.

Not merely the different missiles came from the different directions (angles), but they differed largely in term of distance of firing (DF-26 from Qinghai at over 2300 kilometers; and DF-21D from Zhejiang at over 1400 km) as well as the missiles' own characteristics (speed etc). How to coordinate them to kiss the target at more or less the same time to create the effect of saturation attack ? Many readers just didn't imagine these underlying complexity.

Not merely the different missiles came from the different directions (angles), but they differed largely in term of distance of firing (DF-26 from Qinghai at over 2300 kilometers; and DF-21D from Zhejiang at over 1400 km) as well as the missiles' own characteristics (speed etc). How to coordinate them to kiss the target at more or less the same time to create the effect of saturation attack ? Many readers just didn't imagine these underlying complexity.

Indeed ... I would love to see a video of the target area when both hit.

Indeed ... I would love to see a video of the target area when both hit.
They won't release it. Folks can wait for its release in few years to come. In the meantime one just keeps his own faith as he wishes. They just don't need to convince the general public to believe in anything! The cost benefit ratio simply doesn't justify such official vivid visualization, if you get over it.

They won't release it. Folks can wait for its release in few years to come. In the meantime one just keeps his own faith as he wishes. They just don't need to convince the general public to believe in anything! The cost benefit ratio simply doesn't justify such official vivid visualization, if you get over it.
Maybe the PACOM will give us a favor and release footage of it ... I'm sure they saw it :enjoy:

I know, but sometimes my wishes are nothing but wishes. In the same way my once 5 year old doughter wanted a unicorn for CHristmas.

I know, but sometimes my wishes are nothing but wishes. In the same way my once 5 year old doughter wanted a unicorn for CHristmas.
You should have given her a plush unicorn :cheesy:
unicorn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom