What's new

Chinese Missiles News & Discussions

HQ-17 SAM
微信图片_20200819012702.jpg

Via @人民前线 from Weixin

A short video on the abovementioned Airborne Munitions Dispenser:

揭秘国产机载布撒器 一弹毁伤6000平米!「威虎堂」| 军迷天下
Unveil the secrets of a domestically developed airborne munitions dispenser, which is able to damage the targeted area as large as 6,000 square meters - CCTV-7 (Military), No Engsub, posted on 2020.08.17

Screen print of video of full train loads of HQ16 on the way to a certain place. I received the video from my cousin in China yesterday.

Can't sent the video because it is in my hard disk, forum rule restriction.
0 HQ16  (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

Last edited:
Last edited:
depends. In Finland, tracked has it's advantage in Winter and Spring.

Maybe, but most places where wheels dont work aren't suitable for larger tracked vehicles.

Biggest things you can get into forests are snowmobiles and tracked lighter APC like the BMP-2 but even those lighter tracked vehicles struggle and in forests they cant move into most places because there are big trees everywhere.

In practice tracked artillery and tanks operate near roads.

Maybe, but most places where wheels dont work aren't suitable for larger tracked vehicles.

Biggest things you can get into forests are snowmobiles and tracked lighter APC like the BMP-2 but even those lighter tracked vehicles struggle and in forests they cant move into most places because there are big trees everywhere.

In practice tracked artillery and tanks operate near roads.
Finland defeated USSR in Winter War in 1939. The cold weather, heavy snow, forest, and skillful Finland hunters were nightmare of USSR.

170px-Soviet_tracks_during_chase.jpg

1280px-T-26_at_Kollaa.jpg

Posted by a hardline Trumpturd, the far right of Rep adoring Reagan era, binding together all the supporters of that renegade island :argh: :blah: they even said that the HQ-16s are the plastic toys :rofl:
Just posted for the video ... ignore the dumb commentary. These people should know the Taiwanese military is the Indian military of East Asia. At least the Indians have not managed to have their highest ranking military officer get killed in a helicopter crash yet.

Back
Top Bottom