What's new

Chinese Missiles Could Close U.S. Bases

LOL. :D

Yes let's open up the newspapers and read all about the "Concert of Democracies" making a decision on this or that right? Oh wait, no that never happens, because it doesn't exist.

The engine of economic growth lies in the East now, so I'd like to see if ANY country on Earth officially declares that they will be leaving the UN, and joining the "Concert of Democracies" instead. Has there even been a single country in the world to officially declare this?

"Unfortunately" Putin dun think so.

A U.S. Marine expeditionary force attacking near Vladivostok is like a flea biting an elephant's butt. There is no danger there, nor should there be any sense of doom by Russia.

Soviet troops in Cuba - it happened all the time. No big deal. Soviet nukes in Cuba... that is what prompted the strong response in the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Both sides have had nuclear submarines near each much of the time. Somehow, we kept from pulling the trigger.

Huge nations like China, the U.S., Russia, have nothing to fear from conventionally armed forces.

Once a great man said
You must despise your enemy strategically, but respect him tactically.
Mao Zedong

LOL. :D

Yes let's open up the newspapers and read all about the "Concert of Democracies" making a decision on this or that right? Oh wait, no that never happens, because it doesn't exist.

The engine of economic growth lies in the East now, so I'd like to see if ANY country on Earth officially declares that they will be leaving the UN, and joining the "Concert of Democracies" instead. Has there even been a single country in the world to officially declare this?
Sounds like nervous laughter to me. Show us all since when is it that membership in the UN is necessary for trade and economic growth? This is no different than when the League of Nations was an idea. No different than when the EU with a single currency were also ideas. China can lead the leftover of the failed UN in Beijing and see how far this organization will get...:rolleyes:

Sounds like nervous laughter to me. Show us all since when is it that membership in the UN is necessary for trade and economic growth? This is no different than when the League of Nations was an idea. No different than when the EU with a single currency were also ideas. China can lead the leftover of the failed UN in Beijing and see how far this organization will get...:rolleyes:

LOL OK then, we will stay with the United nations... and you guys get the "Concert of Democracies" or whatever they call it.

Pass sanctions on countries that will have no effect because they will just buy from China and Russia.

Just ask anyone on the street, what the "Concert of Democracies" is, and they will have absolutely no clue. :azn:

So yeah, I would love to see the USA leave the UN and join this other organization... but unfortunately the US government doesn't seem to share your opinions...

LOL OK then, we will stay with the United nations... and you guys get the "Concert of Democracies" or whatever they call it.

Pass sanctions on countries that will have no effect because they will just buy from China and Russia.

Just ask anyone on the street, what the "Concert of Democracies" is, and they will have absolutely no clue. :azn:

So yeah, I would love to see the USA leave the UN and join this other organization... but unfortunately the US government doesn't seem to share your opinions...
And neither does China...:lol:...The Chinese government knows that if the US and allies were to leave the UN, the UN as the world is comfortable with all these decades would collapse, ignobly and spectacularly as the USSR did. Neither Russia nor China have the clout, the moral leadership, and the economic means to hold the UN together. No need for sanctions to anyone, the new organization of functional democracies can, just like the Cold War, outpace both Russia and China. Same for the military front as well. The US and allies have much to gain by leaving the UN while China and assorted dictatorships have equally much to lose by the same.

blah blah blah
every one is earning
thats hows economy works
those who discriminate they also earn those who rule they also earn..

rule of nature.

And neither does China...:lol:...The Chinese government knows that if the US and allies were to leave the UN, the UN as the world is comfortable with all these decades would collapse, ignobly and spectacularly as the USSR did. Neither Russia nor China have the clout, the moral leadership, and the economic means to hold the UN together. No need for sanctions to anyone, the new organization of functional democracies can, just like the Cold War, outpace both Russia and China. Same for the military front as well. The US and allies have much to gain by leaving the UN while China and assorted dictatorships have equally much to lose by the same.

you are clearly delusional. if US(and other democracies) exits the UN whats to prevent these authoritarian governments from doing whatever the hell they want like for instance nuclear proliferation. all organization associated with the un would likely cease to exist such as the drug control program, children fund, world food program, countless others wars and invasions would not need to be over viewed by the UN, no international peace keepers, they will be no accountability in the world(less than it already has).

of course you can say the democracies can simple create new programs in their new club they can create a drug program but if russia decides it was to legalize drug production and smuggling to the west whos gonna stop them? there are no forums for this anymore. are you gonna go to war to stop their drugs(so nuclear annihilation then)?

clearly the top brass thinks communication is the way to avoid war and confrontation in the world between big powers thus the creation of the UN and i trust them far more than you. in short far more for everyone to lose than to gain its not a one-sided thing.

and also china supports the UN dont compare one individual views with that of a nation

Last edited:
you are clearly delusional.
Am quite sane.

if US(and other democracies) exits the UN whats to prevent these authoritarian governments from doing whatever the hell they want like for instance nuclear proliferation.
No one. But look at how much the US is being criticized for trying to stop nuclear weapons proliferation with Iran and asssorted ME dictatorships. Why do you care? China can make a lot of money being their nuclear weapons benefactor.

all organization associated with the un would likely cease to exist such as the drug control program, children fund, world food program,...
What would prevent China from taking over these programs?

...countless others wars and invasions would not need to be over viewed by the UN,...
I read a long time ago, before the advent of this Internet-thingy, that despite the UN, there are at least a dozen wars of varying degrees of severity all over the world in any ten-years span of any era. China can take over, no?

...no international peace keepers, they will be no accountability in the world(less than it already has).
So what would prevent China from assuming this leadership role?

...of course you can say the democracies can simple create new programs in their new club they can create a drug program but if russia decides it was to legalize drug production and smuggling to the west whos gonna stop them? there are no forums for this anymore. are you gonna go to war to stop their drugs(so nuclear annihilation then)?
Look at Mexico for example. For now, disregard the US domestic drug consumption problem. Look at the sorry state of Mexico. In your hypothetical scenario, if Russia legalizes hallucinogenic substances, the first victim of that policy will be -- Russia -- :lol: -- Look at the civil war going on in Mexico. This is not a civil war of political liberation but about profiteering from said hallucinogenic substances being exported to the US. If we wanted to enough, we can seal off the US-Mexico border. You think the Russian drug cartels are going to focus on US? :lol: Guess who is going to be that focus of attention -- China.

clearly the top brass thinks communication is the way to avoid war and confrontation in the world between big powers thus the creation of the UN and i trust them far more than you. in short far more for everyone to lose than to gain its not a one-sided thing.
This alliance of democracies WILL be more militarily powerful than anything the rest of the world can create. Deterrence worked back then with the USSR and China. Deterrence will work here.

and also china supports the UN dont compare one individual views with that of a nation
Good...Then China can be the leader of this 'UN' leftover.

Am quite sane.

No one. But look at how much the US is being criticized for trying to stop nuclear weapons proliferation with Iran and asssorted ME dictatorships. Why do you care? China can make a lot of money being their nuclear weapons benefactor.

What would prevent China from taking over these programs?

I read a long time ago, before the advent of this Internet-thingy, that despite the UN, there are at least a dozen wars of varying degrees of severity all over the world in any ten-years span of any era. China can take over, no?

So what would prevent China from assuming this leadership role?

Look at Mexico for example. For now, disregard the US domestic drug consumption problem. Look at the sorry state of Mexico. In your hypothetical scenario, if Russia legalizes hallucinogenic substances, the first victim of that policy will be -- Russia -- :lol: -- Look at the civil war going on in Mexico. This is not a civil war of political liberation but about profiteering from said hallucinogenic substances being exported to the US. If we wanted to enough, we can seal off the US-Mexico border. You think the Russian drug cartels are going to focus on US? :lol: Guess who is going to be that focus of attention -- China.

This alliance of democracies WILL be more militarily powerful than anything the rest of the world can create. Deterrence worked back then with the USSR and China. Deterrence will work here.

Good...Then China can be the leader of this 'UN' leftover.

I really want to bring a laugh, you think which country would follow US from UN, can you give me a list? Daydream.

Can always count on gambit to spew bulls* about "democracies" that have so much public support, they need conscription to fill their military forces.

For anyone who didn't bother reading Gambit's post, all of it boils down to "oh yeah well China can't police the world good"assuming all the time China has the same desire to fvck with other people and countries.

What McCain wants is not so much a concert of democracy as a concert of Western powers.

Back
Top Bottom