What's new

Chinese Missiles Could Close U.S. Bases

I think that most people here underestimate the capability of USA's Anti-Missile defenses. I firmly believe that USA's Anti-BM and Anti-LACM capabilities are the world's most formidable and China must take measures to expand its missile arsenal so as to overwhelm US missile defenses. I propose China acquire a force of 2500 SRBMs, 500 MRBMs and 3000 LACMs all armed with conventional warheads by the year 2025 in order to counter SM-3 missiles loaded on USN AEGIS ships, which by 2025 will number more than 2000 SM-3 missiles(i think).

China has to control US influence in region and US has to be go from Asia to give stability and peace which can’t be possible in presence of USA.

I think that most people here underestimate the capability of USA's Anti-Missile defenses. I firmly believe that USA's Anti-BM and Anti-LACM capabilities are the world's most formidable and China must take measures to expand its missile arsenal so as to overwhelm US missile defenses. I propose China acquire a force of 2500 SRBMs, 500 MRBMs and 3000 LACMs all armed with conventional warheads by the year 2025 in order to counter SM-3 missiles loaded on USN AEGIS ships, which by 2025 will number more than 2000 SM-3 missiles(i think).

The problem here for the US is numbers. China can fire enough missiles that these system will be overwhelmed.

Does China still think it needs Korea as a buffer? It may have been needed in 1950, but not any more. Nobody is going to invade China. It would be insanity.

What would be best for the Koreans? That should be the focus.

Does China still think it needs Korea as a buffer? It may have been needed in 1950, but not any more. Nobody is going to invade China. It would be insanity.

A buffer no, but a unified Korea would a huge pain in the a55. So China will be wanting status quo for sometime to come.

p.s. If you think the South Koreans are any less nuts than the Norks you're sadly mistaken.

A buffer no, but a unified Korea would a huge pain in the a55. So China will be wanting status quo for sometime to come.

p.s. If you think the South Koreans are any less nuts than the Norks you're sadly mistaken.
So China would prefer a divided Korea but objects to Taiwan's desire for independence?

Do you know what the GDP difference between North and South Korea is?

Are the South Koreans willing to lose such an enormous amount of their own money, for the purposes of reunification?

So China would prefer a divided Korea but objects to Taiwan's desire for independence?

If a word yes. I know you're trying to imply hypocrisy here but I don't see the similarities.

China will do what it is good for China just as the US will act in its own best interest. Why would any of this be news.

China will have its own opinions of course, but the question is, what do THEY want?

Polls in Taiwan show that the vast majority of people support the status quo... so we have the status quo.

Do you have any polls from South/North Korea to show what they want?

The simple answer, North Korea and South Korea are two countries, both the United Nations seat. China and Taiwan is a country, China, a United Nations seat, the permanent members. Clear?

Good...That is what the rest of Asia needs to know of a rising and aggressive China.

Of course not.

Grrrr we're going to take your jobs and push you around! If you don't like it we're kick your dog and burn your house down. GRRRRR

china growth is not good for usa ,uk,france,russia,japan,ausstrilia

let see how the game is playd by china

Back
Top Bottom