What's new

Chinese media warns India: 'Back off border dispute or Beijing will support Sikkim's independence

Tell me what preparation Indian have made for the potential war? I don't want to hear about the bullsh!t, because of Indian market, China will not beat India. nothing will happen...
When the war starts, for how long time do you think your troops can stand? When you lose the war, what and how long time will you cry? another 60 years

LOL ... why would I want to tell you that ? :cheesy:

That is for your MI to find out.

All I need to tell is is our determination and desire to stand up for what is right at any cost.

So if you are convinced you can take us, I DARE you to attack us. Now don't be a coward and pretend that you don't understand this challenge.

China have territory disputes with Bhutan, but it is not this land. Don't worry, the world will watch the result.
I introduce India in the first post: do you remember gender discrimination, social unequality, religion conflict...ok, sometimes I guess Indian can understand why IS always defend the values they believe even the world all oppose them, just analogy.

You are right, there is no dispute. THIS IS BHUTAN LAND :lol:

Now the world can watch how we defend it and how the chinese needs to be treated. Its just what the doctor ordered to firmly establish what India is all about.

If you back down now, the whole world will be laughing at you. So what will you do ? :azn:

The Chinese attacked Friggin Bhutan.
That's like kicking a new born puppy. I have no idea what the dragon handlers were smoking but no one in the world would support you kicking a new born puppy.

Chinese build road there and Indian soldiers intruded to make troubles. There is no Bhutanese people in Donglang area, we attacked the air, so nothing support what you say "the Chinese attacked Friggin Bhutan".

I think China really should put more assitances to Bhutan, which is too deeply controled by Indian and keep one of the poorest nations in the world. China should invite more Bhutanese to pilgrim in China and study here.

So historical diplomatic agreement between two nations are bullsh!t, diplomatic note on territory boundary are nonsense? You want change it depend on when it's necessary. You please make a disclaimer here if someone beat you, you take all responsibility.

Aren't you chinese hypocrites.First you say regarding aksai chin it was the mcmahon line according to 1913 colonial era agreement,we don't recognize it.Now you are accepting a colonial era convention.Double standards.
Secondly you also violated a 2012 agreement between the 2 nations NOT to take any steps to change the status quo on the border by trying to build a road capable of carrying tanks in India's ultra sensitive chicken's neck area.The problem here is the chinese thought they could treat India like phillipines or vietnam,and are now shocked when we slapped them back in the face .Your commanders know they are impotent militarily atm as they have only 3 acclimatized brigades for high altitude combat compared to our 11 mountain divisions.

LOL ... why would I want to tell you that ? :cheesy:

That is for your MI to find out.

All I need to tell is is our determination and desire to stand up for what is right at any cost.

So if you are convinced you can take us, I DARE you to attack us. Now don't be a coward and pretend that you don't understand this challenge.

You are right, there is no dispute. THIS IS BHUTAN LAND :lol:

Now the world can watch how we defend it and how the chinese needs to be treated. Its just what the doctor ordered to firmly establish what India is all about.

If you back down now, the whole world will be laughing at you. So what will you do ? :azn:

We don't need to do anything so far. Indian intrude the area which has nothing to do with it. We keep warning and asking you get out, you can choose to hear it or middle fingers up. Acutally China already have the legal rights of shooting at intruders, you should cherish the opportunity Chinese diplomatic department is still working for the issue. Don't you feel this situation is going on very very familiarly between China-India, last time China also gave enough persuation / warnings to Nehru, even via hand-writing letter by Mao.

You please remember your super aggressive and talk boast here, if possibly help me to tag more PDF posters here to mark the moment. @cirr @Hindustani @Max Guys, mark the moment, maybe we can educate the next Indian generations when this war break out. Avoid Indian crying for another 60 years and sounds like victim again and again, if Indian troops insist not withdrawing and two nations solve it by forces. Ok, I talk enough here.

We don't need to do anything so far. Indian intrude the area which has nothing to do with it. We keep warning and asking you get out, you can choose to hear it or middle fingers up. Acutally China already have the legal rights of shooting at intruders, you should cherish the opportunity Chinese diplomatic department is still working for the issue. Don't you feel this situation is going on very very familiarly between China-India, last time China also gave enough persuation / warnings to Nehru, even via hand-writing letter by Mao.

You please remember your super aggressive and talk boast here, if possibly help me to tag more PDF posters here to mark the moment. @cirr @Hindustani @Max Guys, mark the moment, maybe we can educate the next Indian generations when this war break out. Avoid Indian crying for another 60 years and sounds like victim again and again, if Indian troops insist not withdrawing and two nations solve it by forces. Ok, I talk enough here.
At least fire one bullet before marking the PDF posts for future generations. This is too quick even from a "premature ejaculation" syndrome comparison

LOL...I DARE YOU TO SHOOT US :lol:

If you weren't such a coward, you would have done it already instead of barking like a dog and talking about history like an old fart.

You can call all the reinforcement you want, but the reality is that you cannot even handle a single Indian like me and you are talking about challenging 1.3 billion of us :lol:

Now keep walking towards Beijing or we will be forced to come in again and repeat that slap you just got in Bhutan.

At least fire one bullet before marking the PDF posts for future generations. This is too quick even from a "premature ejaculation" syndrome comparison

LOL ... all they can do is this.

fart-smells.jpg

This news is breaking out in South African papers. The general view is that China has really embarrassed itself and as an editorial view, it would seem that the world is starting to mock Chinese unlimited warnings every second. Really China, the general view is that the Indians kicked your bums and now you are starting to howl protests to the international community who really have no mercy for you since you provoked them.

They have too many jobless big mouths roadshitters who shit from their mouth as well, whole forum is filled with their shupa powa boasting and doom and gloom scenarios for Pakistan, they even predicted Pakistan may fall, bankrupt or lose its nukes to terrorists, but here is Pakistan, stronger then before, economy growing at good pace and terrorists hiding in caves of Afghanistan while their politicians and generals are crying that they are losing Kashmir, they are questioning why people hate bharatis so much despite 70 years of occupation, why hate in Kashmiris is growing instead of normalization :lol:.

i think its right time for PRC to teach them lesson, last one keep their mouth shut for 55 years.. they are itching for new lesson.

You change status quo, do you read today's report about the diplomatic note in 1960 India confirmed the boundary on this area, based on 1890 somewhat agreement? You are too confident on the India-Bhutan relationship, like you was once confident on India-Nepal relationship. It will change, we find some Bhutan medias have been complaining India arbitrary on bilateral relationship.
Nepal is still pretty much under our orbit:
www.globaltimes.cn/content/1038667.shtml

China is in no position to teach us anything.We are dug in with veteran troops,our navy can blockade their oil,our airforce can dominate their handicapped ones on the high altitude tibet plateau.They can't use most of their tanks due to terrain and much of their airforce due to limited number of bases.They have 3-4 major road/rail links into tibet,we take those out with standoff weapons and whole chinese army in tibet will starve.We have 11 mountain divisions ,chinese have only 3 acclimatized brigades for high altitude combat.We occupy the high ground with our artillery dominating the region and sited on the reverse slope.We may not be capable of offensive action into tibet right now,but defensively it is our mountain veterans who will teach the PLA rookies a 'lesson' if they try anything.With 260% debt-gdp ratio-highest in the world and USA breathing down its neck over north korea,China better get its priorities clear.

We may not be capable of offensive action into tibet right now

I do not think we have any intention for an offensive either....... But Defensive, well We are well prepared this time....But i am surprised to see a mountain created from a mole....

India really has lots of internal crisis. We can easily make a list from gender discrimination, social inequality, religion conflict to region separatists. Every a crisis is dangerous.
We could stand off, observe how Indian destory its nation.
You people are really high this time. No matter how much people in India fight internally but there will be no crisis as far as idea of India is concerned. All the hatred towards each other will evaporate in a jiffy if there is an external crisis towards India. You really don't know how things work in India. We have not disintegrated in worst of our time (61 and immediately 65 and 71) Believe me any mad move by china will strengthen India more.

You people are really high this time. No matter how much people in India fight internally but there will be no crisis as far as idea of India is concerned. All the hatred towards each other will evaporate in a jiffy if there is an external crisis towards India. You really don't know how things work in India. We have not disintegrated in worst of our time (61 and immediately 65 and 71) Believe me any mad move by china will strengthen India more.

I can feel your inner fear and anxiety

Keep lying.

This news is breaking out in South African papers. The general view is that China has really embarrassed itself and as an editorial view, it would seem that the world is starting to mock Chinese unlimited warnings every second. Really China, the general view is that the Indians kicked your bums and now you are starting to howl protests to the international community who really have no mercy for you since you provoked them.
The whole world is enjoying China's humiliation.
I can feel your inner fear and anxiety

Keep lying.
The IA is actually looking forward to teaching the Chinese another lesson after 1967 but you guys are too cowardly too even take your land back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom