What's new

Chinese media warns India: 'Back off border dispute or Beijing will support Sikkim's independence

Afraid of China, because of what? Modi visited US and there is assertions that US and India will work with Japanese and other nations to encircle China. But thing is that, war in near future is not going to happen. All the nations in the equation are quite responsible ones.

India is just defending.

What fu*king kind of defending? The territory has anything to do with India?

China had direct war with US, do you think it is a big deal we beat its puppet?

Defending our interests against an increasingly hostile autocratic govt

We are defending Bhutan territory since we have agreed to defend them when need arise.

Let the whole world watch and know what India stands for and who we are.

Thank you china for this opportunity. :tup:

Defending our interests against an increasingly hostile autocratic govt

AND Defending our friends along with our values. A lesson to the world about what India truly is.

TONS of free publicity that you can never buy.

India will withdraw when we have a mutual agreement that keeps this area away from chinese roads :coffee:

So if you want to bet, you can bet on that.

How does that sound ?

Meanwhile the whole world watches on how to deal with china and how India sticks by her friends. Indian reputation is going to go though the roof after this "issue" is resolved.

So really, Thank You china :P

Tell me what preparation Indian have made for the potential war? I don't want to hear about the bullsh!t, because of Indian market, China will not beat India. nothing will happen...
When the war starts, for how long time do you think your troops can stand? When you lose the war, what and how long time will you cry? another 60 years

Tell me what preparation Indian have made for the potential war? I don't want to hear about the bullsh!t, because of Indian market, China will not beat India.
When the war starts, for how long time do you think your troops can stand?
The defender has to just hold on to the existing positions, which is on the foothills of himalayas. The attacker would have to break the resistance (after passing the critical himalayas - critical from logistics POV) and move forward.

Very obviously. You can't direct and lead USA what to do, you can be only a puppet.
I thought you would discuss in friendly manner. But you resort to puppet language. Anyway, US will take heir own measure, we cant dictate their foreign policy. US is currently busy over mounting pressure over issue of North Korea. So, I dont think they would get into Sikkim issue. And this is between India and China. It can be solved bilaterally.

The thing is that, how long would it take. BTW nice discussing with you.

The defender has to just hold on to the existing positions, which is on the foothills of himalayas. The attacker would have to break the resistance (after passing the critical himalayas - critical from logistics POV) and move forward.

How many soldiers India will deploy to the areas, do you have any information from reports?

We are defending Bhutan territory since we have agreed to defend them when need arise.

Let the whole world watch and know what India stands for and who we are.

Thank you china for this opportunity. :tup:

AND Defending our friends along with our values. A lesson to the world about what India truly is.

TONS of free publicity that you can never buy.

China have territory disputes with Bhutan, but it is not this land. Don't worry, the world will watch the result.
I introduce India in the first post: do you remember gender discrimination, social unequality, religion conflict...ok, sometimes I guess Indian can understand why IS always defend the values they believe even the world all oppose them, just analogy.

I thought Chinese were good thinkers and diplomats. Can't believe Chinese screwed this much for themselves.
Moreover after getting 47 against votes on "India joining NSG" Chinese position, Global times writes that China will put pressure on India through International community.

This is a bigger debacle than Kargil done by Mushraff.

This is a bigger debacle than Kargil done by Mushraff.

The Chinese attacked Friggin Bhutan.
That's like kicking a new born puppy. I have no idea what the dragon handlers were smoking but no one in the world would support you kicking a new born puppy.

China have territory disputes with Bhutan, but it is not this land. Don't worry, the world will watch the result.
I introduce India in the first post: do you remember gender discrimination, social unequality, religion conflict...ok, sometimes I guess Indian can understand why IS always defend the values they believe even the world all oppose them, just analogy.

You have aptly compared Chinese hegemony to IS. Kudos

No information or data support your supa powa-confidence! Just imagine China need Indian market, so we won't attack these intruding soldiers.

You have inside data on Chinese army preparations along the region of dispute?

Back
Top Bottom