What's new

Chinese media warns India: 'Back off border dispute or Beijing will support Sikkim's independence

If they do, who would want to be part of OBOR since it becomes clear that china is seeking a military aggressive future. Those roads also lead into their country which the chinese can use to roll in their tanks :cheesy:

Do you understand the concept of "disputed territory" ? :cheesy:

Calling it your territory does not make it yours. In any case, this territory is Bhutan territory as made clear by the Demarche by Bhutan to china.

So historical diplomatic agreement between two nations are bullsh!t, diplomatic note on territory boundary are nonsense? You want change it depend on when it's necessary. You please make a disclaimer here if someone beat you, you take all responsibility.

India won't. Bipin Rawat has clear orders to shoot when shot upon. India and China both can't afford a war. We already have over $100 billion worth trade. It will be economically disasters for both countries especially for China which has trade surplus over India. Chinese are good businessmen and they won't allow such war.

When it comes to war, who the hell will care economy! For China, India market is just being a potential, you understand it? It's not a big share in the total trading system. I am sure India will withdraw, let's see what they will talk in Germany G20 firstly.

So far we have not, have we ? We are in Bhutan on the invitation of Bhutan.

So china has no business tell us to quite from Bhutan. Only Bhutan can do that :disagree:

........ and did I say that the whole wold is watching ? :azn:

The Bhutan media has been clear it. Bhutan didn't invite India troops, they even didn't know Indian enter into the area.

So historical diplomatic agreement between two nations are bullsh!t, diplomatic note on territory boundary are nonsense? You want change it depend on when it's necessary. You please make a disclaimer here if someone beat you, you take all responsibility.

When it comes to war, who the hell will care economy! For China, India market is just being a potential, you understand it? It's not a big share in the total trading system. I am sure India will withdraw, let's see what they will talk in Germany G20 firstly.
IF YOU think that war might happen between India and China then stop dreaming. Both nations are mature enough to make such mistake.

Why is Chinese media warning , don't they have a FO ?

At this rate our media would start warning such :-
Today : TOI warning
Tomorrow: HT warning
Next day : The Hindu warning
Fourth day : The Deccan warning
And so on till a thousand days have passed ...

Can the Chinese keep the pace , how many media houses do they have ?

IF YOU think that war might happen between India and China then stop dreaming. Both nations are mature enough to make such mistake.

There are friends who already got their popcorns and ready....... :) Nothing is going to happen......

But havent seen chinese behaving this way (at least with India) before......

India is not in violation of any agreement as just stated by the Indian ministry.

I fact, as things stand, the chinese are in violation of Bhutanese territory.

The Bhutan media has been clear it. Bhutan didn't invite India troops, they even didn't know Indian enter into the area.

Bhutan media is irreverent, only the Bhutanese govt. stand is relevant and they have VERY strong political ties with India and NO ties with china.

Bhutan has issued a Demarche to china. First read what that says. :lol:

BTW remember, the whole world is watching. India has nothing to loose and everything to gain. china has nothing to gain and everything to loose.

If we stand up to you, the world will consider us heroes. They will consider us heroes even if we lose to you. But either way, china is screwed :lol:

Sikkim did not merge with India to become a sandwich between China and Bengal: CM Pawan Chamling

The Sikkim chief minister alleged that the state has lost as much as Rs 60,000 crore in the past 30 years of struggle for Gorkhaland.

China and India at war , the debate should be can the rest of the world afford this economically? Think about the world market, this is absolutely nonsense to even imagine the economic outcome on the whole.

India seems quite ready for something after Modi visit white house. I don't know what the secret it is, but India is ready to make some trouble. I can understand why India don't act further so far, you must be still a little afraid of China.

India seems quite ready for something after Modi visit white house. I don't know what the secret it is, but India is ready to make some trouble. I can understand why India don't act further so far, you must be still a little afraid of China.
who will not be afraid of a mad dog?

Afraid of China, because of what? Modi visited US and there is assertions that US and India will work with Japanese and other nations to encircle China. But thing is that, war in near future is not going to happen. All the nations in the equation are quite responsible ones.

India is just defending.

India has been ready for trouble right from 1962. You just happens to rediscover that now.

we slapped your soldiers and they went back crying to china, and you are claiming that "WE" are afraid ? :cheesy:

What does that make you ?

who will not be afraid of a mad dog?

They say India certainly will not withdraw from Donglang area. Do you hold similar opinion? When India troops have to be back off, what will you say then. How about we make a mark here? @footmarks

Donglang is not disputed area. Indian is as greedy as mad doy. British had grabbed engouh land for you, you should be satisfied with what you have.

They say India certainly will not withdraw from Donglang area. Do you hold similar opinion? When India troops have to be back off, what will you say then. How about we make a mark here? @footmarks

Donglang is not disputed area. Indian is as greedy as mad doy. British had grabbed engouh land for you, you should be satisfied with what you have.
India will not "Unilaterally and unconditionally" back off. You can mark this much. And what you say is only half the matter, the other party claim the area too, and hence it is a disputed area.

India will withdraw when we have a mutual agreement that keeps this area away from chinese roads :coffee:

So if you want to bet, you can bet on that.

How does that sound ?

Meanwhile the whole world watches on how to deal with china and how India sticks by her friends. Indian reputation is going to go though the roof after this "issue" is resolved.

So really, Thank You china :P

Back
Top Bottom