What's new

Chinese Media Stirs up Debate Over China Becoming SAARC Member

After all the efforts Japan had pulled out just to arrange a meeting with Xi, Japan ain't that stupid to take on that job lol or else Japan will suffer even more brutally now that its economy is in recession.
Oh god .... Japan will suffer BRUTALLY on what ? Ebola virus . What if the whole project i hashhh hashhh. And u think that Japanese won't transfer technologies to India don't you . That too for road construction ? And u and ur people thinks India has no talented workforce to construct these roads ...

Wow thank you nice read . Show me one good point from u mentioned above .? Let me take u on this like pro lol . Point by point.
1)You come to SCS getting empty handled, : - NOOoooooo we actually got two more units in SCS . In fact we wr offered for more . But we denied it a at the moment. So went on with additional 2 . Clarify this information man. Google

2)we went with our Sub docking in SL port, India cried like a little girl,: - Have seen a little girl before ? On topic so what you earned by sending nuclear submarine in to indian Ocean . Lol you are welcome . It's the chance to reciprocate in the future . INS Arihant on the way to Vietnam south Korea Taiwan japs Phillips. And u not gained anything from it . Except a tap on ur shoulders from fan boys like u.

3) on ur partnership with Pakistan and Japanese road construction project. :- Do Wat ever with Pakistan as you already did everything u can to arm them from nukes to fighter jets from cheap Chinese toys to future j31 :D we don't care anymore . So we already in a position to thwart any aggressive posture .

On japs building roads... we must wait and watch as the source is nog from govt of India or Japanese .May be we planned to do it with their expertise . It's all same my friend . So stop drinking wine too much .

And what happens to ur PLA long time no see at the borders after Modi took over govt :) :P I think they must be celebrating successful flight of CX1

reply point 1 > empty talk, no tangible results.

reply point 2 > what we earn by sending nuke sub into indian Ocean? As result we learn how India is sensitive like a girl and put pressure on SL instead of come to face China. knowing how sensitive to India, next we can go to BD, Maldive and expect India to cry again:lol:

Reply point3> it's not the same, if Japan doesnt do the job mean they don't recognize AP is part of India, that's the most important thing we want from Japan, built road is not rocket science, either Japan or India built, the result is the same as you said

Diplomacy is not always goes by facts...The point is most of India's neighour does not like INDIA...And there are problems from ourside too...In particular. if relationship with BD and Sri Lanka is bad, it is our foreign policy disaster rather than their problem..So to tame India, those nations like to bring China into picture..
Yes but who cares about Srilankan an Bangladesh . It should be them to approach India become a slave to Chinese like pakistan. Arrogance atrocities plays in the minds of Lanka n's. We must make it clear that whom they want to support . India always open for individuals policies for each nation . So they must on economical grounds. Or meet the same fate of West pakistan

Yes but who cares about Srilankan an Bangladesh . It should be them to approach India become a slave to Chinese like pakistan. Arrogance atrocities plays in the minds of Lanka n's. We must make it clear that whom they want to support . India always open for individuals policies for each nation . So they must on economical grounds. Or meet the same fate of West pakistan

it's that an intimidation? :cheesy:

Kaniska I am really shocked to see your reply. All beggar countries ? Tell me why India is a beggar nation and China is powerful ? Please explain

Its not about India dear...You have to understand the underlying meaning of my statement....

Absolutely
China would put much needed impetus in the organization
Basically India wants all the SAARC countries to be its play bunnies
Pakistan can't accept that
Hence the deadlock and these useless meetings
China joining would add a market of 1 billion to SAARC
In return India can be offered to join the SCO

China's inclusion will have a positive impact on SAARC. Pakistan and its citizens love the idea of Chinese Full Member Status in SAARC. Good for the organization and economics of the region.

World bank says India is on growing path and bright future ahead. Most probably it might be published in China. And today u r so lucky . Tons of links about poverty in China . Which till 2014 13.6 million people living under 1.5$ us. First you feed ur poor people it's a huge number when u compare with even 2 $ per day income . What about for 10 $ a day ? U commies are lying to u

Why not show us the source of World Bank ?

any indian want to talk about XiZang (tibet), please study linguistics first,at least understand some Chinese and Tibetan. I think it is much easier for most of indian to learn one or two more foreign languages, after all, the greatest colony of England,Tamerlane (Mongolia?Turkish? both?), Kushan, Macedonia(Greece),Aryan have already had more than 1000 native languages.

any indian want to talk about XiZang(tibet), please return southern Tibet and Sikkim to XiZang first and get out of Bhutan

Still insist? Ok, your Northeastern states should be independent and establish a new country, since they are not indians.
Dravidian should build a new country also, because they are not indian too,not even human in this country.

Oh, just remeber, your dear immortal narendra modi should build a country alone as well, because he is your god now. Just learn Vatican pope. he deserves(desires) it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom