What's new

Chinese man sentenced to death for killing toddler after argument over parking space

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was created to troll, just take a look at OP thread history.

Yes, I know. I don't think these local news items from China or India or anywhere else needs to be discussed on the forum at all. Everybody knows that an act of a crime like this does not mean that all Chinese are baby eating monsters, and similarly for India and Indians. Threads like these are only for trolling.

Yes, I know. I don't think these local news items from China or India or anywhere else needs to be discussed on the forum at all. Everybody knows that an act of a crime like this does not mean that all Chinese are baby eating monsters, and similarly for India and Indians. Threads like these are only for trolling.

It's not just generalization, what's worse is fabricating news, like chinese eat baby. All started from the trolls, but now, the gullible but dimwitted member bought into as well. Such is the undesirable impact. Yes, all these thread should be banned whether Indian or Chinese or Pakistani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom