What's new

Chinese jets shadowed US and Japanese planes in new air defense zone

Wow the same bull d bag excuses well typical imp argument

And one liner insults sure adds more credibility to your rebuttal, your just a class act.

as they say, calculus is still true no matter how many time you repeat it and so is logic in an argument. So if you can't argue based on facts then don't try at all, or you will just expose yourself as an ignorant, arrogant pompous *** who has the intellect equivalent to that of a chimp in a zoo and the maturity below that of a 3 yr old, punk.

And one liner insults sure adds more credibility to your rebuttal, your just a class act.

as they say, calculus is still true no matter how many time you repeat it and so is logic in an argument. So if you can't argue based on facts then don't try at all, or you will just expose yourself as an ignorant, arrogant pompous *** who has the intellect equivalent to that of a chimp in a zoo and the maturity below that of a 3 yr old, punk.

Wow that's real brilliant real mature even and as for logic? really this coming from a imp who's country has major territorial disputes and claims the whole seas and lands for its own and will not follow international law on dispute resolutions? Man your just advertising stupid are you?

Wow that's real brilliant real mature even and as for logic? really this coming from a imp who's country has major territorial disputes and claims the whole seas and lands for its own and will not follow international law on dispute resolutions? Man your just advertising stupid are you?

lol, can't take the insult? Then don't start insulting others, sine now you just got degraded from a brat to a wuss who whines and moans at every little bitch slap you receive. My maturity is shown through the way I deal with others. So if I am debating with an insufferable brat like you, then I can play that game too. You on the other hand, can only be at the level of a insufferable brat and nothing more.

As for my country claiming the whole seas and all, I totally agree considering I am hold a US passport. So you just keep confirming my point that China is just doing what US has been doing. Your only pissed off now since you guys are on the wrong side of the trade this time. But hey, as a tokken shown of our appreciation for your effort in containing China, we will sent you some aid ships once in a while during a Typhoon and help you built some more call centers for us. No, we are not stupid but the question is are you?

Back
Top Bottom