What's new

Chinese is the new English

actors speak from scripts

Unless the movies require, Putonghua has to be spoken to standard, and as natural as it can be or otherwise dubbed
You don't grasp my point and characters are not language themselves.

You don't grasp my point and characters are not language themselves.

This is what you posted:

I have a feeling when chinese actors speaking Mandarin in standard level the sound seems not come out from their throat but come out from their soul directly without any manual effort.

You didnt mention "characters" if you meant "words" and hence my response

So barbarians are always barbarians and feel happy themselves.

Language makes a barbarian not. Yoda could not even construct a proper sentence, but he was not a barbarian, infact was the most civilised person from our future.

star-wars-quotes-yoda.jpg

Language makes a barbarian not. Yoda could not even construct a proper sentence, but he was not a barbarian, infact was the most civilised person from our future.

so much of your american addiction and brainwash!

This is what you posted:

You didnt mention "characters" if you meant "words" and hence my response
You know Japanese and chinese share same words in different sounds,but mandarin as I know only means a kind of speaking language,no so called 'script' thing in it.

star-wars-quotes-yoda.jpg
As I said being barabarin or not no matter,be happy is most important no matter what kind of language we speak.

You know japanese and Chinese share same words in different sounds,but mandarin as I know only means a kind of speaking language,no so called 'script' thing in it.

You are not Chinese. So are you japanese?

Japanese and chinese share same words in different sounds

In a way correct. Many japanese pronounciation of Chinese words still contain remnants of Putonghua pronounciation. Languages evolve and change over time, rather easily.

but mandarin as I know only means a kind of speaking language,no so called 'script' thing in it.

The correct description should be "Putonghua". "Mandarin" represents the language spoken by hi-officials in ancient dynasties.

Putonghua = standard of spoken Chinese
Chinese contains words and characters when written

Indians have that mentality, during the old British Indian Army days Hindus and Sikhs stood in front if the white British officers to take the bullet for them.
I guess in your army the officers stand in front to take bullets for privates? Explains the quality of your leadership.

So barbarians are always barbarians and feel happy themselves.
Ah, barbarian....a Greek word learned by the Chinese from the British master.

Chinese...no way, I am learning Spanish. With Spanish I can converse with around 30 Latin countries. With Chinese, I can only communicate with China. Anyway, China is learning to converse with English.

Moreover, my GF is a Spanish, so Spanish helps me in other things too ;)

When I hear a black or white people speak chinese, I feel strange. Chinese belongs to us, but we can share this elite language with others in this globalisation time
elite ? is it a joke? why a language is elite and not another ? or you mean you are elite people... i mean billion elite people... it is a big elite then :D

anyway we all know English is international language. We can all keep ours and speak English too...
no reason to add another international language. chinese should make effort to speak English like we all should do :D so we can communicate . I don't like English language , i prefer French for exemple, but sometimes you don't do what you want :D

Have a sense of humor mr superpower sir. Language is a medium of communication and measure of soft power, if you wish to spread it, a sense of humor would help my lord.

that clip was far from humourous!

Have a better one next time,

elite ? is it a joke? why a language is elite and not another ? or you mean you are elite people... i mean billion elite people... it is a big elite then :D

it is. we dont need anyone's approval for elitism.

anyway we all know English is international language. We can all keep ours and speak English too...
no reason to add another international language. chinese should make effort to speak English like we all should do :D so we can communicate . I don't like English language , i prefer French for exemple, but sometimes you don't do what you want :D

well everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I would have preferred Chinese be internationalised, whether you like it or not!

I guess in your army the officers stand in front to take bullets for privates? Explains the quality of your leadership.

He explained the servitude very well though.

Ah, barbarian....a Greek word learned by the Chinese from the British master.

I think he was able to write in Chinese but you dont understand so in your master's language he wrote.

Back
Top Bottom