What's new

Chinese investors to bring $150b after CPEC: BoI chief

What the hell are you on about....in the next decade India needs a trillion dollars in its infrastructure which will be mostly financed by foreign companies. Your rear end is burning....but don't make it that obvious for us to see.
yes... India need Trillion dollar of investment but not by one country only

No answer for bad words....

We are NOT indians. What the norms, strategies and activities that are sensible for members of the indian race may not be so for the Pakistani nation & people.
no issues...I never said "Pakista should not do it"

yes... India need Trillion dollar of investment but not by one country only

No answer for bad words....

Your logic is full of tripe nonsense. Pakistan will receive investments from other nations too. Already the Russians are going to finance the North/South pipeline and more than 50 companies are interested to enter the Pakistani market. The British have through Boris have shown a keen interests to join the corridor and others would follow. Seriously grow up and focus on your own nation instead of constipating over Pakistan.

Sir, I know both countries maps like the back of my palms. And now you are changing topics. The topic wasn't to do trade with China. The topic from your post was a trade route comparison between two routes. But the issue was, it wasn't a real comparison as one route connects the entire globe and the second one, doesn't, its a local route.

Sure. Here's what you said!

Second, its not that you are not "keen" on a trade route with China. The reality is that you unfortunately don't have options.

Well, if your comprehension level is such, perhaps, don't need to get into these complex issues? Thanks

The last part is, joining the CPEC and there, the US would pull out the whip! But sooner or later, India will have no option but to join the CPEC. I am willing to bet on it. Thanks

My comprehension level? What are you? If you can't form a simple sentence and answer me, why bother quoting me?

It seem we have achieved a new level of ISOLATION :lol:

That's why we have built a ton of oil and gas pipelines to Central Asia.

Even India was considering getting Russian pipelines routed through Xinjiang to get to India:

Russia, India Planning $30 Billion Oil Pipeline Through Xinjiang - Oilprice.com

China already has a ton of pipelines to Central Asia and now with Russia, and these pipelines are already geographically close to South Asia since they pass through the Western half of China.

Pipelines make sense, couple of issues with them though is the huge investment needed and the security implications..It needs to pass through secure areas..not conflict ridden regions for the investment to make sense.

Reading through this thread I am convinced most members are oblivious of what CPEC is about. This is my take on it.

1. Primarily about integrating 200 million people economy with 1.3 billion people economy. This alone justifies every dime of the £46 billion. This is where real 'goldmine' is.
2. Offering Chinese faster acces to Middle East and Africa.
3. Providing some strategic redundancy to oil supplies.

These are the short term goals over next 2-3 decades.

Those who are in the know based on realities on the ground, can attest that there are numerous Chinese companies getting registered with the Securities and Exchange commission of Pakistan and new equity is being injected into the economy via Foreign Direct Investment. What is true is true. Irrespective of who envisioned CPEC, who actually contributed in it's materialisation, CPEC is one of the major development which will help bring Pakistan's economy back on track.

i can not believe some of our clowns are offering stinky bhartis our land route for central asia, how easily clowns forget that baniya is an eternal enemy of Pakistan..

here some eastern sub-humans are trying hard to hide their butthurt by calling GB disputed? we all know their real butthurt is development of Pakistan if not, why their tea seller pig bring a non disputed region like Baluchistan in his speech? calling GB disputed is just a failed trick, they want a failed Pakistan. we should have no doubt about that.

Salam to delusional Pakistanis high on peace with india (which actually is worst then piss)..

:coffee::coffee::coffee:
Bro $ 46 billion invested by China will only materialized in 10-15 years, that is hardly $ 3-4 billion per year. I am not against investment by foreign country in Pakistan, but the numbers are clearly wrong. Plus India has not shown any reservation against CPEC, its just the P0K we are talking about, because it is a disputed area between India & Pakistan.

I literally hope for more investment in Pakistan, but this $ 150 billion number may come in two decades or even more than that.:agree:

I've raid Mr. Modi's statements and your foreign minister's also, the BBC does a great job of covering such things. They were pretty clear "No CPEC will be built in Pakistan, whatever the cost India has to pay for it". Well, terrorism isn't really a war or real tactics and Mr. Duval somehow made Mr. Modi forget that.

You guys tried to pay people in Baluchistan but that didn't fly and the ring leader got caught belonging to the IN. Pakistan then issued a warning to Iran and reminded them that they are staying out of Yemen, otherwise, it could become a hell for Iran. So Iran had to comply and tell your people to close the shop and not intervene in Baluchistan.

Now you guys are using the Afghanistan for attacking inside Pakistan and killing their civilians. So don't tell me that you didn't object to it. There has been a lot of terrorism inside Pakistan done by India to stop the CPEC. It just didn't produce results and its the stupidest thing to do. Killing humans and civilians doesn't change a nation's direction, whether the victims are Indians or Pakistani, they innocents are equally important.

And on Azad Kashmir, would you like me to remind you of the history of this region? Ignoring 91% population's vote and picking 9% people's vote was "the right thing to do"? and thus, bringing the Indian military in because of your religious affiliation?

I hope you know that I possess a ton of knowledge about some of the most critical disputes on the planet. And this issue here, if not resolved soon, can easily result in the worst nuke war the world could ever see. Probably the highest casualties you can ever find because both countries are extremely populated.

So Mr. Trump is going to resolve it. He gets the critical nature of it and he knows when not to be a politician and put boots up as*ses to get things done. He's a man of achievements and after being the US President, he would want to win the Nobel Prize for Peace. That means, he's going to kick, yell, threaten and force everyone to take action. No more of "we can resolve our issues because we speak the same language", bullshiit :enjoy:

Why do we need the Chinese to mediate trade between India and Pakistan?!
Why can't Pakistan accept the Indian offer for trade and start making money now?! What is stopping Pakistan from taking this step? and please don't mention "Indian hatred", because we have shown intent to start trade, it is Pakistan which is dragging its feet on this matter.

It is simple. Pakistan's only leverage on India is a land route to Iran, Afghanistan and Central Asia. We won't give that up easily. The Indian govt. does not show it but this is really hurting India's ambitions!

Reading through this thread I am convinced most members are oblivious of what CPEC is about. This is my take on it.

1. Primarily about integrating 200 million people economy with 1.3 billion people economy. This alone justifies every dime of the £46 billion. This is where real 'goldmine' is.
2. Offering Chinese faster acces to Middle East and Africa.
3. Providing some strategic redundancy to oil supplies.

These are the short term goals over next 2-3 decades.
Great points! Please allow me to add one more thing.

In a measurable way, the goal of CEPC is to get Pakistan's GDP per capita to the similar level as China's. The way to achieve this is thought rapid industrialization, just like China. We are fortunate that China is in the position to help Pakistan achieve the goal of industrialization and become a comparable economy to China. Building roads, ports and power plants is to set the stage for industry to be built and be functional.:yahoo:

Last edited:
Moonis Elahi Says CPEC Completed Due to Gen Raheel Sharif’s Efforts!

moonis-elahi-says-cpec-completed-due-to-gen-raheel-sharifs-efforts.jpg

Gawadar received its first Chinese convoy on 12 Nov 2016. Moonis Elahicongratulated the people of Balochistan as the army led CPEC will surely bring prosperity in the province that has long suffered ignorance. Opening an international trade route always benefits the people of the region economically and socially. India tried to sabotage the project through various antics but has failed in its evil plans.

Pakistan on the whole will reap its rewards and Gen Raheel Shareef will be remembered as the COAS who has helped Pakistan establish an international trade route with its closest ally China. Moonis Elahi says even the incumbent government acknowledges it was not capable to have completed the project had the army not helped.

Back
Top Bottom