What's new

Chinese hypersonic research

Do you believe this news is true?

• Yes.

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Well ,There is such a project, but the speed performance is hardly faster than SR-71.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
regardless it should be a secret weapon. Now The adversaries would think of ways to counter or make one tthemselves.
This is a forewarning message to demonstrate not to mess with our reunification of Taiwan.

Look at this ....one of them says that they can shoot this chinese monster with one of their own missile in the low arbit ....bhai kia phonk kar ayaea ho?
Did they really say that? I wonder what they smoke that makes them fart so loud. They're just fooling their own people and themselves.

Good. Nuke the US.
Even by the most conservative estimate, there was excessive firepower to do that since decades ago.

But MAD is always the hurdle, that's why surmounting this is a top investment priority for all three players in the game. On the strategic defence side there are land-based mid-course interception and ASAT with KKV tech, its sea-based versions (Dual-band Type 055 destroyers), as well as massive orbital infrastructure comprised of various constellations like infra-red, GaoFen, comms, Beidou and such.

On the offensive side ICBM/SLBM with MIRV is the current pillarstone, while FOBS+HGV is a very attractive option to explore, I guess it's what this test is about. There are alot of liquid-fueled heavy-lifters at disposal all very matured/reliable, sending heavy orbital vehicles up is easy. It can supplement the relatively short range of HGV which typically can only ramjet for ~1200 seconds. This combo gives commanding officers far more flexibility in choosing the best attack route by avoiding heavily guarded regions such as North Pole. Such test can further prep readiness for orbital bombardment system, i.e. no longer fractional, by keeping those HGV in orbits, such option should be on the table.

Last edited:
Even by the most conservative estimate, there was excessive firepower to do that since decades ago.

But MAD is always the hurdle, that's why surmounting this is a top investment priority for all three players in the game. On the strategic defence side there are land-based mid-course interception and ASAT with KKV tech, its sea-based versions (Dual-band Type 055 destroyers), as well as massive orbital infrastructure comprised of various constellations like infra-red, GaoFen, comms, Beidou and such.

On the offensive side ICBM/SLBM with MIRV is the current pillarstone, while FOBS+HGV is a very attractive option to explore, I guess it's what this test is about. There are alot of liquid-fueled heavy-lifters at disposal all very matured/reliable, sending heavy orbital vehicles up is easy. It can supplement the relatively short range of HGV which typically can only ramjet for ~1200 seconds. This combo gives commanding officers far more flexibility in choosing the best attack route by avoiding heavily guarded regions such as North Pole. Such test can further prep readiness for orbital bombardment system, i.e. no longer fractional, by keeping those HGV in orbits, such option should be on the table.

Welcome back. Where have you been?

I firmally believe we need to expand hydrogen nuke arsenal to 10k. Barbarians only understand power and 10k nukes can be made in a short period of time in china given the manufacturing capabilities.

Congratulations to China and the PLA. This should give the US warmongering losers further food for thought before stoking more tensions over the Chinese territory of Formosa or so-called Taiwan. The PLA has modernized in a very short time and perhaps in the most capable military today in terms of modern technology and resources.
India is not fit to deal with China. They are just pest.

View attachment 785737
Indian army looks like a rabble from Raj. The Chinese have been very kind to them so far. Even cleaned their outdated INSAS rifles before returning them. The American idiots are deluded if they think India will be a "counter" to China.

Last edited:
I've got one more twitter handle that posted the same thing.

Those are all outlets of one and the same semi distributed U.S. disinformation network. They echo every single "China threat" story pushed out by U.S. regime propaganda mouthpieces for a living. Doesn't make it the story and details any more credible even if all of them parott it 100 times.

The missile "missed" it target by some distance(some reports suggest 2 x dozen miles ) so lets see if it did or didnot ( you really dont know what the missile was targetted to aim at in real terms! )
Even if it did, it's just a small wrinkle that will be ironed out.
The overall achievement is awesome.
How easy is
regardless it should be a secret weapon. Now The adversaries would think of ways to counter or make one tthemselves.
How easy is it to hide this kind of weapon forever?
They're probably working on one anyway so it makes sense for the Chinese to get one up on it's adversaries.

Last edited:
Welcome back. Where have you been?
Hey bro, I'm so glad to see old pals are still here! Couldn't be better, thanks!

I firmally believe we need to expand hydrogen nuke arsenal to 10k
Relax, given the track records let's have some confidence on how PLA manage things. Those large 3.3 MT single warheads fitted to DF-5A are no longer the primary weapons, these years new MIRVed and smaller warheads are trending, and they do come in quantities. I guess warhead yields between 150-500 KT should suffice. Firepower has never been an issue for decades, the challenge is finding new delivery means to bypass/penetrate US missile defence. FOBS is about bypassing, while HGV is about penetration, that's why I think this test of FOBS+HGV combo is quite meaningful.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom