What's new

Chinese girls guarding borders with India in China's south Tibet

The other side is so weak, Chinese girls are enough for the border guarding job.
Not a nice thing to say aout your women soldiers, the implication that they are weak themselves.

Of course they are weak comparing to male soldiers, PC crap doesn't work in China.
Strong words. What about when the physical attributes across races get discussed?
Border gaurd duties don't involve a lot of heavy-lifting.

Why is China risking the life of female soldiers in harsh terrain of ladakh???? They have largest army in the world.....

Strong words. What about when the physical attributes across races get discussed?
Those girls are the best trained soldiers in the world, bagging most gold medals in the international military Olympic games.
862.jpg

The other side is so weak, Chinese girls are enough for the border guarding job.
These girls are ten times the soldiers any Indian can ever aspire to be. I have no doubt they would have kicked Indian butts just as bad had they been at Galwan.

Hope they dont get captured by indian army.

Hope they dont get captured by indian army.

Are you saying that your soldiers are morally ugly so they will rape those girls if they become India's prisoner of war? Wow, just wow. I thought India has the same level of moral standard like Pakistan and Chinese Armies. To respect the prisoner of war, treat them like human, and return them to their host country in healthy condition.

Last edited:
Haha, yes, Chinese girls need to cover every part of their body or pretend to be a man when traveling in India.

:disagree: Not just in India, the Chinese women can pretend to be a man anywhere in the world. And if the majority Chinese men shave and wear a skirt they can effortlessly pass off as a women. It is a god given gift to the godless Chinese of all kinds.

Last edited:
:disagree: Not just in India, the Chinese women can pretend to be a man anywhere in the world. And the majority Chinese men shave and wear a skirt they can effortlessly pass off as a women. It is a god given gift to the godless Chinese of all kinds.

Indian men (and women) are some of the weakest in the world. Chinese men have 3 kg more muscle than Indian men, Chinese women have 2 kg more muscle than Indian women.

:disagree: Not just in India, the Chinese women can pretend to be a man anywhere in the world. And the majority Chinese men shave and wear a skirt they can effortlessly pass off as a women. It is a god given gift to the godless Chinese of all kinds.
LOL, Where are strong and powerful Indian men?

China tops medal table at 2019 weightlifting worlds

Indian men (and women) are some of the weakest in the world. Chinese men have 3 kg more muscle than Indian men, Chinese women have 2 kg more muscle than Indian women.

:ashamed: I find it difficult to believe considering I personally come across huge numbers of men and women of Chinese ethnicity in Australia. Most of them don’t even come to my shoulders in height and small/petite is the right word to describe both Chinese men and women.

Anyhow even if true only a moron will compare average weight of nation’s people to the soldier at the border. Trust me the Indian soldier will hand over the backsides of the PLA clowns, man or woman, in a conflict.

:ashamed: I find it difficult to believe considering I personally come across huge numbers of men and women of Chinese ethnicity in Australia. Most of them don’t even come to my shoulders in height and small/petite is the right word to describe both Chinese men and women.

Anyhow even if true only a moron will compare average weight of nation’s people to the soldier at the border. Trust me the Indian soldier will hand over the backsides of the PLA clowns, man or woman, in a conflict.

in the US I come across many Indian H-1Bs. they're generally skinnier and smaller than me with poorly defined muscles. Remember the 3 kg difference is not total weight, it is muscle weight only.

In an actual conflict Indian soldiers will be bombed by artillery, drones, missiles, unable to communicate due to electronic warfare, and cut off from resupply. They won't even see a PLA soldier unless they're lucky.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom