What's new

Chinese General: US should explain 2500 marines in Australia

China is so into trolling in the international politics these days :disagree:

How do you know that they are not already stationed in Cuba and Venezuela?? Heck, even here in Virginia, where I live, there are hundreds of Chinese restaurants. Every one knows that Chinese restaurants are merely covers for the PLA. If all the Chinese cooks and waiters here in American got out their AK-47's, they could take over the USA, no problem .....

Looks like we are lucky we dont have Chinese restaurants in our place, I cant face another invasion, after a tiresome day on PDF. :D

IQ of US 98
IQ of China 105

IQ of Indian 79
(fun facts: IQ of Sudan 74, IQ of Zambia 77, IQ of Botswana 72)
(fun facts: the above 3 African countries IQ actually improved while the IQ of Indian dropped)

When US and China talks, it sounds like buzzing to the Indian ear. You have a better chance getting a monkey to jump or a dog to sit than to get an Indian to understand what you are saying.

lol , what has I.Q got to do with this topic

lol , what has I.Q got to do with this topic

My friend, IQ means the whole world to a Chinese internet warrior. IQ is their trump card! THEY have it, WE don't. So, if you, a Han Chinese, are losing an argument, then play the trump card: We are right, you are wrong, our IQ proves it is so.

Of course, EVERYONE knows that the Jewish ethnic group has an average IQ that trumps the Han's, but, that is an inconvenience here in arguing on the Pakistan Defence Forum. If the highest IQ was always right, then Jews would rule the Forum (and the world) ...:cheesy:

Why do China care about 2500 marines in australia?? If they didnt give US permission the marines wouldnt have been there in the first place. So its a mutual australia-US thing.

The USA has stationed Marines in Australia because the Aussies are great swimmers and can teach our Marines new skills for beach landings. Also the Aussies have beautiful women, great beer and wonderful barbecue. So, all in all, being stationed in Oz is a great perk for out Marines. And, too, the Aussies invited us to visit and be their homeboys! End of story.

You must be on some serious pills .

A whopping 45% of Aussies want the yanks out of Australia , while 59% wants to terminate the alliance with the Yanks in Afghanistan. Enough is enough they say....

2011 Lowy Institute Poll

My friend, IQ means the whole world to a Chinese internet warrior. IQ is their trump card! THEY have it, WE don't. So, if you, a Han Chinese, are losing an argument, then play the trump card: We are right, you are wrong, our IQ proves it is so.

Of course, EVERYONE knows that the Jewish ethnic group has an average IQ that trumps the Han's, but, that is an inconvenience here in arguing on the Pakistan Defence Forum. If the highest IQ was always right, then Jews would rule the Forum (and the world) ...:cheesy:

Only Ashkenazi Jews. Israelis overall have an average IQ of 93.

invited by Pakistan and to bully India amerture army again?

marines are also doing same with china,

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

IQ of US 98
IQ of China 105

IQ of Indian 79
(fun facts: IQ of Sudan 74, IQ of Zambia 77, IQ of Botswana 72)
(fun facts: the above 3 African countries IQ actually improved while the IQ of Indian dropped)

When US and China talks, it sounds like buzzing to the Indian ear. You have a better chance getting a monkey to jump or a dog to sit than to get an Indian to understand what you are saying.

IQ of pakistanis 62.

Back
Top Bottom