What's new

Chinese Forign Minister : China Stands by India

China heaps praise on 'old friend' Modi - The Times of India

Now Indians are going to say "别有用心。。。 别有用心". :P

I don't know why people can't see that sometimes, business is really just business. No one in their right mind is averse to good investment and good profits.

And no one is asking you to drop your guard either. It's not either/or, you can do good business and keep your sensitive sectors safe at the same time.
Not every feuding nation has the ability to think in that line! China somehow mastered this art.. maybe something for other countries to ponder upon!

It depends.

There are many occasions where crossing your legs is fine, for example when a Shaolin monk is meditating they will cross their legs in a "lotus" position.

Feet are considered dirty, so if you're sitting in a way that your feet are pointed at someone, it is rude.

However it's not really that big a deal. If you are a foreigner most people will be understanding.

Likewise in Hinduism and India.

I find it very unprofessional when diplomats don't cross their legs.
crossing legs is for females, males generally don't do that and not every male can cross legs, the ability to cross legs in women is because of their wider hips which gives them the ability not every male can do that as they dont have wide hips as female.

Was explained in discovery channel, popular science show.

Are you really a tribal? Your avatar makes you seem like a Korean? :P
That's kim jong un in his avatar don't you get it? :D :p: and The famous water car engineer of pakistan :laughcry:

Last edited:
I wonder if the term numbnuts came males crossing legs too much. :D

crossing legs is for females, males generally don't do that and not every male can cross legs, the ability to cross legs in women is because of their wider hips which gives them the ability not every male can do that as they dont have wide hips as female.

Was explained in discovery channel, popular science show.

Perhaps Punjabis all have female like hips because most of us sit cross legged.

Back
Top Bottom