What's new

Chinese Flanker Family: J-11, J-16 ... Su-27SK/UBK, Su-30MKK

Yes … about one batch per year and if my information is correct, that 24 aircraft per batch

:azn:

But - will it be any good? .... i dont want to spend £38.99 to find out it is not good .. ;)
:)

But - will it be any good? .... i dont want to spend £38.99 to find out it is not good .. ;)
:)
much better and modernized than russian variants; although flanker was created by russia, it is now evolved by china ;)

Last edited:
J-16 and helmet (of pilot) details

J-16-1.jpg
J-16-2.jpg

@Deino @Bilal Khan (Quwa) Considering the situation of Russa's economy right now, is it possible that they will allow China to export their flankers as long as they get some royalties?

I am curious how good the Chinese flanker variants are to the Russians. Is it a case of better electronics weapons and same airframe. With the Ukraine war and how many flanker losses Russia has been reported it kind of gives them a negative image.

I am curious how good the Chinese flanker variants are to the Russians. Is it a case of better electronics weapons and same airframe. With the Ukraine war and how many flanker losses Russia has been reported it kind of gives them a negative image.
Old flanker for example Su-34,Su-30SM don't have MAWS,that make it easy being shot down by MPADM.

It is not perculiar to Flankers, the effectiveness of Manpad applies to all aircrafts and UAVs from East and west that are not equiped with MAWS.

Chinese Flankers do have MAWS, can't say the same for the Russian aircraft.

And it is strange that Russians are flying low within the range of stinger missile, i.e. below 5,000M, knowing that NATO had supplied large amount of the missile to Ukraine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom