What's new

Chinese expert warns of troops entering Kashmir

The way i see it, india wont win this.

Maybe it will be a non nuclear skirmish, or a limited strike against those soldiers parked at Sikkim.

But say if a chinese sniper really kills 2 troops from india, there is nothing india could do about it

like we already didn't dismantle hindustan into 3 pieces in 1947. your india got cut into 3 by us muslim pakistanis

It was blessing actually. Now see, who is suffering from terror and who is progressing economically ?

Actually china more than able to give india a beating since its more than 5 times richer.

but india does have powerful "allies"

if being rich is the criteria then U.S wud have won every war. See what happened in Afghanistan,iraq,vietnam :crazy:.
War is about manpower,geography and resources. India can bring 3 million trained soldiers to border anytime.

if being rich is the criteria then U.S wud have won every war. See what happened in Afghanistan,iraq,vietnam :crazy:.
War is about manpower,geography and resources. India can bring 3 million trained soldiers to border anytime.

USA did destroy afghanistan iraq and vietnam.

For a country the size of China, unless China attacks USA if not USA wont meddle

India on own now.

End of July maybe you may not even need to pay taxes. With China beating back Indian troops and Indian government screw up and in turmoil. They may overlook your taxes. Its good that you look forward end of July. :lol:

Perhaps you don't know what's a tax? May be communist Govt. provides everything you need plus pay some 25/50cents for each comment. I hope that's not taxable!

Oh sorry not only to occupy Azad Kashmir, Giligt Baltistan and liberation of Sindh and Baluchistan is also a part of wish list.
Still comprehension problem. :lol: I'm talking about that "daily" news about Azad Kashmir.

The way i see it, india wont win this.

Maybe it will be a non nuclear skirmish, or a limited strike against those soldiers parked at Sikkim.

But say if a chinese sniper really kills 2 troops from india, there is nothing india could do about it

But the Indian soldiers are still camping there and the snipers dont have the balls to pull the trigger, Unfortunately its only the warning count that is increasing.

USA did destroy afghanistan iraq and vietnam.

For a country the size of China, unless China attacks USA if not USA wont meddle

India on own now.

India was on own every time. During kargil, every friendly country raised their hands when india asked for help except israel. U.S has never supported india militarily.

Perhaps you don't know what's a tax? May be communist Govt. provides everything you need plus pay some 25/50cents for each comment. I hope that's not taxable!
25/50cents for each comment is forbidden in PDF. Thanks for giving me a reason to report. :enjoy:

lol 100usd per capita more then Pakistan, not even indian economic experts celebrate that against a country battling the mess spilt over from afghanistan since 2001.

You have been under such mess since 80's or before.

Go and compare indian population wrt pakistan. You simply cant compare both countries.

India was on own every time. During kargil, every friendly country raised their hands when india asked for help except israel. U.S has never supported india militarily.
End of the day, u all knows how this conventional conflict gonna end up.

Best for india to stay low profile

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom