What's new

Chinese expert warns of troops entering Kashmir

Post #20010 with the same headline. These Chinis can't make a road against the resistance of a handful of our army, and talking about entering Kashmir. Silly motormouths. The more China blabbers nonsense, the more humiliation she is causing to herself.
China are waiting for HongKong party to be over before taking action. We wouldnt want to spoil the party of PLAN visit for HongKong handover celebration. :enjoy:

Now this is getting confusing. chinese please issue a serial number for the warnings so we can keep track of them.
Its time. CV-16 Liaoning are leaving Hong Kong tomorrow. :enjoy:

China are waiting for HongKong party to be over before taking action. We wouldnt want to spoil the party of PLAN visit for HongKong handover celebration. :enjoy:

Sissypower blabbers a lot, but can't find balls when time comes.

Keep us informed with the updates. :)

Sissypower blabbers a lot, but can't find balls when time comes.
You see Indian has that kind of chauvinist mentality. They treat world stage like Bollywood where action must immediately applied without even to think. If one act prudent, it will consider a loser.

I predict by end of July, this stand off saga will get a ending. The patience one will always win :enjoy:

rich coming from an indian, the last time you guys went to war with China they gave you a mother of all beatings in 1962 where 30k of your veggie soldiers were caught waving the white flag. :omghaha:

Last was 1967 when we kicked some Chini butts so hard that they didn't even dare to come to your rescue in 1971 when we were splitting your country in half.

And 1962 didn't involve 30000 soldiers from our side, it was about 8000 soldiers sparsely spread over some remote outposts that were overwhelmed by a human wave of 80000-100000 Chinis.

You see Indian has that kind of chauvinist mentality. They treat world stage like Bollywood where action must immediately applied without even to think. If one act prudent, it will consider a loser.

I predict by end of July, this stand off saga will get a ending. The patience one will always win :enjoy:

Right, Chinis will quietly back down and go home.

Last was 1967 when we kicked some Chini butts so hard that they didn't even dare to come to your rescue in 1971 when we were splitting your country in half.

And 1962 didn't involve 30000 soldiers from our side, it was about 8000 soldiers sparsely spread over some remote outposts that were overwhelmed by a human wave of 80000-100000 Chinis.

Right, Chinis will quietly back down and go home.
I will report your racist tone. Let see who has the last laugh by end of July :enjoy:

Actually china more than able to give india a beating since its more than 5 times richer.

but india does have powerful "allies"

I will report your racist tone. Let see who has the last laugh by end of July :enjoy:

What racist tone?
There is nothing left to see, you guys have shown your cowardice enough.

End of July gives me nightmare! Not only me, but all the individual Tax payers of India. 31st July is the last date for filing returns...:D
Your take @Rain Man
I worried more about that than India-China stand off.

like we already didn't dismantle hindustan into 3 pieces in 1947. your india got cut into 3 by us muslim pakistanis

End of July gives me nightmare! Not only me, but all the individual Tax payers of India. 31st July is the last date for filing returns...:D
Your take @Rain Man
I worried more about that than India-China stand off.
End of July maybe you may not even need to pay taxes. With China beating back Indian troops and Indian government screw up and in turmoil. They may overlook your taxes. Its good that you look forward end of July. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom