What's new

Chinese envoy says CPEC has created 13,000 jobs

there are many Projects which have only Pakistani labor force except engineer's which are half Chinese and half Pakistani's . for complete understanding, for a single work break down we have one Chinese engineer, one Pakistani engineer and other Local Pakistani Labor. e.g; New Islamabad Airport

But then there are some Projects which require very highly trained labor. Just like Power houses. in these sort of Projects they have 60-40 ratio among Labor's. i.e; 60% Local Pakistani Labor and 40% Chinese Labor. while the ratio of Engineer's remain same just like above i.e; one Chinese and one Pakistani engineer for every work break down.

Coming to the management, currently about 90% of management is Chinese. but this in long term will not work for Chinese companies as it will enhance their expenditures due to high wages of Chinese as compared to Pakistanis. so all companies are bound to replace Chinese management with Local Pakistani management in 5 year's of the project inauguration. which will reduce ratio of Chinese management from 90% to 20%. i hope this answer's the question.

If you can not argue logically. i recommend you to just read.
if you can not understand logic behind this statement then in punjabi they say "lakh di lanaat hay tray adday hoye tay"

if you can not understand logic behind this statement then in punjabi they say "lakh di lanaat hay tray adday hoye tay"

Your children's are hungry and you have a Job opportunity. what will you do ? take the offer or give it to your "beloved Chinese brother" ? i don't see reason for You giving away your job to Chinese brother's when 1.7 million of your own countrymen need Job each year.

in Punjabi they also say's Jithay di khooti uthay aakhloti.. stand for those about who you care. ye muslim ummah chuuma or Pak cheni bhai bhai me kuch nahe rakha mere bhai.. khud ko pora karo, apne mulk ko pora karo.

Your children's are hungry and you have a Job opportunity. what will you do ? take the offer or give it to your "beloved Chinese brother" ? i don't see reason for You giving away your job to Chinese brother's when 1.7 million of your own countrymen need Job each year.

in Punjabi they also say's Jithay di khooti uthay aakhloti.. stand for those about who you care. ye muslim ummah chuuma or Pak cheni bhai bhai me kuch nahe rakha mere bhai.. khud ko pora karo, apne mulk ko pora karo.
thats what initially baniya wanted. he wanted you to fight/hate against Chinese or fight against each other. you never understood his logic and my logic. i shut him and frustrate him more without going into bullshit argument. and now you started another without understanding it. all you guys tell others just read but dont understand and you won't understand this.

thats what initially baniya wanted. he wanted you to fight/hate against Chinese or fight against each other. you never understood his logic and my logic. i shut him and frustrate him more without going into bullshit argument. and now you started another without understanding it. all you guys tell others just read but dont understand and you won't understand this.

o bhai mere pas or mere paroosi kay paas job nahe me job mang raha hun par tum wo job's chenyo ko deene pe tulay hue ho is sab me baniya kahan se aa gya ?????

mujhy or har saal labor market me aane wale 1.7 million new skilled or unskilled labor ko tum job do gay ya cheenyo ko ?

thoori aqal laraao mere bhai. har cheez me RAW or CIA involved nahe hoti. kuch haqeeqaty b hoti hay. 53 Lakh Pakistaanio kay Paas Job nahe. or is tadaad me har saal 14-15 Lakh ka Izafa ho raha hay. Un ka me sochu ya "nahe nahe ye baniya ki saajish hay" soch kar chup chaap beth jaaun or chenyo ko job's du ?

Ye report's parh kay reply karna please. emotions apni jaga par ground realities naami b aik cheez hoti hay.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/829301...my-needs-7-growth-to-create-1-7-million-jobs/

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2016/01/28/5-3-million-people-still-unemployed/

or jahan tak baat rahe that i won't understand what he wan't to accomplish. to bhai simple Logic hay kay sawal gandum ka to jawab b gandum hona chaahye. channa nahe. us ne simple sa question kia tha, aap dil pe lay gaye. har koi RAW agent nahe hota , kuch log kuch seekhne b aaty hay is forum pe.

o bhai mere pas or mere paroosi kay paas job nahe me job mang raha hun par tum wo job's chenyo ko deene pe tulay hue ho is sab me baniya kahan se aa gya ?????

mujhy or har saal labor market me aane wale 1.7 million new skilled or unskilled labor ko tum job do gay ya cheenyo ko ?

thoori aqal laraao mere bhai. har cheez me RAW or CIA involved nahe hoti. kuch haqeeqaty b hoti hay. 53 Lakh Pakistaanio kay Paas Job nahe. or is tadaad me har saal 14-15 Lakh ka Izafa ho raha hay. Un ka me sochu ya "nahe nahe ye baniya ki saajish hay" soch kar chup chaap beth jaaun or chenyo ko job's du ?

Ye report's parh kay reply karna please. emotions apni jaga par ground realities naami b aik cheez hoti hay.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/829301...my-needs-7-growth-to-create-1-7-million-jobs/

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2016/01/28/5-3-million-people-still-unemployed/

or jahan tak baat rahe that i won't understand what he wan't to accomplish. to bhai simple Logic hay kay sawal gandum ka to jawab b gandum hona chaahye. channa nahe. us ne simple sa question kia tha, aap dil pe lay gaye.
oh my dear brother dunya mien kitnay saray mulkoon ko azadi tumsay baad mili lakin garib hokar tum say agaay nikal gaye, Kyoun?
meray bahi dunya nay mehnat ki hay. aur tum jaisay kehtay hain hum job nahi karien gien. hum kisi kay nokar hain.
now thats exactly you going to do. never developed anything and since they helping you develop and you started showing sanday di aakarr.
meray bahi kabhi keha kuch aur hota hay air karna kuch aur hota hay. next time stay humble take deep breath and try to make sense what else could be the meaning. har baat pay fazool behas achi nahi hoti. kabhi kabhi khamoshi nijaat ka zariya ban jati hay.

aur tum jaisay kehtay hain hum job nahi karien gien.

thora dehaan se parh lety to kia jaata ?

BTW done with you. an-parh ko samjaa sakty hay jaahil ko nahe. so don't quote me this time.

thora dehaan se parh lety to kia jaata ?

BTW done with you. an-parh ko samjaa sakty hay jaahil ko nahe. so don't quote me this time.
first of all thats what you guys say first we need a job. when one gets an offer then makes excuses.
second, you quoted me first so if you suggest someone not to quote you then never start first.
third, thats your biggest problem. you guys dont want to put an effort. just want an easy work as i said before you guys think you guys are nawab zaday. bus easy jaan chora li key anpar ko samjha saktay hain, jahil ko nahi. doosray ko jahil samjnay wala khoodh bohat bara jahil hota hay meray bahi. sabar ka daman meray bahi

first of all thats what you guys say first we need a job. when one gets an offer then makes excuses.
second, you quoted me first so if you suggest someone not to quote you then never start first.
third, thats your biggest problem. you guys dont want to put an effort. just want an easy work as i said before you guys think you guys are nawab zaday. bus easy jaan chora li key anpar ko samjha saktay hain, jahil ko nahi. doosray ko jahil samjnay wala khoodh bohat bara jahil hota hay meray bahi. sabar ka daman meray bahi

what do you mean by "you guyz" ? Ham mareekh se aaaye hay ? kay Jupiter se ? Or bhai jo banda 25 saal tak parh parh kar khud ko zaleel o khwar karta hayy maqsad uska yahe hota hay kay job karun ga , kaam karun ga mehnat karun ga. taky taraki hoge tankhwa bary ge. koi b mazy kay lye job nahe karta.

Or apko quote kia apki haqeeqat tak rehnumaai kay lye , hun mazy na genso.

what do you mean by "you guyz" ? Ham mareekh se aaaye hay ? kay Jupiter se ? Or bhai jo banda 25 saal tak parh parh kar khud ko zaleel o khwar karta hayy maqsad uska yahe hota hay kay job karun ga , kaam karun ga mehnat karun ga. taky taraki hoge tankhwa bary ge. koi b mazy kay lye job nahe karta.

Or apko quote kia apki haqeeqat tak rehnumaai kay lye , hun mazy na genso.
meray bahi 25 saal tak parh kar aisi batien karo gay to job to door door tak nazar nahi aaye gi.
baki rahi baat quote ki yeah har banday ki sab say bari problem hay keh doosray ki rehhumai karo apni khair hay. is baat say samjh aa gayi keh tum ko job lyon nahi mil rahi.
tum nay apnay liyeah tonahi lakin meray liyeah Allah say duwa karo keh Allah mujhay hadayat day. main apnay liyeah har rooz karta hoon aghar bura na mano to tumharay be naam layloon. pooch raha hoon aisa na ho kahin tum phir bura maan jao gay ya logic ka poocho gay. Allah Khair kraray meray bahi

meray bahi 25 saal tak parh kar aisi batien karo gay to job to door door tak nazar nahi aaye gi.
baki rahi baat quote ki yeah har banday ki sab say bari problem hay keh doosray ki rehhumai karo apni khair hay. is baat say samjh aa gayi keh tum ko job lyon nahi mil rahi.
tum nay apnay liyeah tonahi lakin meray liyeah Allah say duwa karo keh Allah mujhay hadayat day. main apnay liyeah har rooz karta hoon aghar bura na mano to tumharay be naam layloon. pooch raha hoon aisa na ho kahin tum phir bura maan jao gay ya logic ka poocho gay. Allah Khair kraray meray bahi

Bhai i live my life on One single Policy. Pakistan and Pakistani's First. aap jo b socho non of my concern's.

discussions close from my side. and close mean close.

Last edited:
Bhai i live my life on One single Policy. Pakistan and Pakistani's First. aap jo b socho non of my concern's.

discussions close from my side. and close me close.
Good thoughts. Sorry but I did not fillow the above set of posts

Good thoughts. Sorry but I did not fillow the above set of posts

Summary : 53 Lakh Pakistani fellow's are Unemployed. but he think asking for a Job is what these banya's want me to do. which eventually "somehow" will cause troubles among Pak-China. instead, i should be quite even if all the Labor's and employ's here in Pakistan are Chinese. as "it will strengthen our ties" . :hitwall:

and he actually thing my "these" thought's will "somehow" keep me away from getting Job. as i do non wan't a job but a Luxury. ( i didn't know that :undecided: )

Summary : 53 Lakh Pakistani fellow's are Unemployed. but he think asking for a Job is what these banya's want me to do. which eventually "somehow" will cause troubles among Pak-China. instead, i should be quite even if all the Labor's and employ's here in Pakistan are Chinese. as "it will strengthen our ties" . :hitwall:
Firstly it's very offensive to talk derogatory about baniyas who are the mercantile community of india. Honestly this mind set will pull you back.
Secondly my only concern was the chinese propensity to corner all the jobs wherever they make an investment. Your post explained that this was not entirely true and over a period of time pakistani will take control. So good for you on that and best wishes.
Thirdly every country wants foreign investments which will create jobs at home and hence prosperity. Nothing wrong with that. In fact that's the right approach. So calling that a Baniyaa mindset is down right stupid.

Firstly it's very offensive to talk derogatory about baniyas who are the mercantile community of india. Honestly this mind set will pull you back.

You find it offensive because you are not familiar with it's background. Let me help you.

whenever some problem arise in muslim world they say's "Ye Israel ki saazish hay".

Similarly whenever some problem rises in Pakistan and Posted in this forum , some Pakistani member's used to say that "Ye Hindu banya ki saazish hay" . from that On it become a "funny" statement used by Indian member's to tease Pakistani member's.

Now a days even many Indian member's take it as "funny" . ask any Indian member.

BTW Banya in urdu is a person who do business of Fabric/textile items. i.e; suit's, shawls etc. so Logically speaking even my father is a bunya. and so am i. :azn:

You find it offensive because you are not familiar with it's background. Let me help you.

whenever some problem arise in muslim world they say's "Ye Israel ki saazish hay".

Similarly whenever some problem rises in Pakistan and Posted in this forum , some Pakistani member's used to say that "Ye Hindu banya ki saazish hay" . from that On it become a "funny" statement used by Indian member's to tease Pakistani member's.

Now a days even many Indian member's take it as "funny" . ask any Indian member.

BTW Banya in urdu is a person who do business of Fabric/textile items. i.e; suit's etc. so Logically speaking even my father is a bunya. and so am i. :azn:
Dont you also say baniyan to refer to the vest you were inside the shirt???

Back
Top Bottom