What's new

Chinese engineers, local police trade punches in Khanewal after an argument

Who opened the Chakla? The Chinese or Pakistanis?

That is the question

Also I found it interesting that the Chinese engineers who caused that scuffle with police and locals wanted to go to a red-light district to screw the local prostitutes (unless there are Chinese prostitutes brought in to accomodate?). Seriously, that's some cuckold-tier crap right there. Will Pakistan now be reknown for sex-tourism too?
Police usually don't take action against such areas instead they take their cut and let those kothas operate.
Police also has some serious answers to give.

Reminds me of "aunty shamim" case, in which the police didn't take action against her brothel despite complaints by the locals. Police used to get free favours and let her operate her house of sin. Then some extremist mullahs took law in their own hands. That is how extremism flourishes, the state doesn't take action if people do, they are labelled as extremists and loathed for taking law in their own hands.

Last edited:
No need to be known as a destination for sex-tourism when your average upper-middle class Islamabadi girls/women would spread their legs for foreigners with relative ease. Ask the black water mercenaries who were stationed in Pakistan, and the various foreign diplomats and their staff. Then we have the likes of mahira, veena, nur...B-grade actresses who have had affairs with indian hindus and one of them even married one.

Pakistani men get a lot of flake in terms of their dubious and immoral character; and rightfully so. However the women of this land are equal or worse and paleed, at least since the last few decades. There's absolutely no need for sex tourism as women here will spread their legs for power, status, money etc.

On-Topic: I saw another video of a Chinese supervisor with an AK bullying a Pakistani worker by pushing and shoving him as if he were a cattle. Then the fiasco of US diplomat DUI and breaking the traffic light which resulted in a murder. All of this in a span of few days, which basically means Pimp-land will remain Pimp-land for the foreseeable future. I firmly believe that all this CPEC will only greatly benefit the Chinese, the Army, and certain privileged segments of our society. Since the inception of my country, all the beneficiaries of any mega projects whatsoever have always been the top tier folks, while the vast majority has been barely surviving. Pakistan is a slapping ground for the foreigners and it will continue to be so.

In all fairness women all over the world are the same.

Men run after beauty, women run after power. And when it becomes clear that the power lies in the hands of foreigners, then its natural for women to run after them.

I agree with the rest of your views.

Matter has been solved amicably between the 2 parties, indian monkeys can stop jumping up and down now.

WOW....so the chinese offer free food and some bribe and suddenly all is well :cheesy:

Its no wonder you guys get treated like $hit. All it takes is a biryani and a coke to restore your 'honour'. Pathetic.

In all fairness women all over the world are the same.

Men run after beauty, women run after power. And when it becomes clear that the power lies in the hands of foreigners, then its natural for women to run after them.

I agree with the rest of your views.

That's correct. Women are women regardless of skin colour, nationality, ethnicity etc. I have first hand experienced and witnessed the nature of Indian women and Asian women as well. However, I will be dishonest if I won't mention this, religious women from Islamic background and Eastern Orthodox Christian background who truly cared about God do not fit in to such category.

All it takes is a biryani and a coke to restore your 'honour'.

That's correct as well. People sell their vote for a plate of biryani and a coke.

Very good, punch that ghuda punjab puls more and more

I think those involved should be deported.

Rules are rules.
Rules are rules in land of rules
Pakistan is jungle with rules of jungle

That's correct. Women are women regardless of skin colour, nationality, ethnicity etc. I have first hand experienced and witnessed the nature of Indian women and Asian women as well. However, I will be dishonest if I won't mention this, religious women from Islamic background and Eastern Orthodox Christian background who truly cared about God do not fit in to such category.

Religious women all over the world show similar trait. I was making a generic comment about the nature of men and women.

That's correct as well. People sell their vote for a plate of biryani and a coke.

People do not sell their vote for Biryani, Many times they eat the biryani and vote for the other party. People have more sense than you give them credit for. End of the day even the dumbest of villager is aware of his self interest.

But I doubt if any other police would take $hit for a plate of biryani and pepsi.

Who opened the Chakla? The Chinese or Pakistanis?

That is the question
https://www.dawn.com/news/1400747/5-chinese-workers-who-clashed-with-policemen-in-khanewal-sent-back

5 Chinese workers who clashed with policemen in Khanewal sent back

Five Chinese engineers and staff workers who launched a physical attack on a police squad deployed for their security in Khanewal were sent packing from Pakistan, DawnNews TV reported on Tuesday.

A letter, written by the Khanewal district administration to the Punjab government, had declared Xu Ling, the Country Project Manager, Tian Weijun, the Administration Officer, Liu Hui, the Material and Equipment Manager, Wang Yifan, officer for Financial Affairs and Tan Yang, the Field Engineer as the "persona non grata being the reason of this incident".

"They [Chinese workers] must have realised the sensitivity of their security and should not have taken the law in their hands," the letter reads.

The letter had recommended that the Chinese officials that had employed the workers "ensure SOPs (standard operating procedure) regarding security and provision of allied security arrangements as conveyed to them repeatedly".

Last week, Chinese engineers and staff workers, engaged in the construction of M4 Motorway from Bahawalpur to Faisalabad, had pounded security officials for trying to stop them from leaving their camp without a security squad.

Several mobile phone clips doing rounds on social media show Chinese nationals approaching the police officials in a provocative manner and attacking them. A video showed a Chinese national standing on the bonnet of a police van, another video showed several Chinese nationals trashing policemen and some local people in plain clothes.

According to police officials, Chinese engineers and other officials wanted to leave their camp in Khanewal and visit a "red-light" area on Tuesday night. They resorted to agitation when denied permission to leave the camp without being accompanied by security officials.

Later, the Chinese engineers also cut power supply to the police camp established within the main construction camp, the officials added.

On April 4, the Chinese workers stopped work on the project and abandoned heavy machinery and vehicles on various roads in the area. They also resorted to violence and attacked police in their camp.

Subsequently, the protesting Chinese engineers wrote a letter to Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, claiming that police officials refrained them from performing their duties and attacked them.

They also accused the security in-charge of attempting to hit the Chinese workers with his vehicle. Police officials, however, rejected the accusations and said they were fabricated.

WOW....so the chinese offer free food and some bribe and suddenly all is well :cheesy:

Its no wonder you guys get treated like $hit. All it takes is a biryani and a coke to restore your 'honour'. Pathetic.
They have been deported back to China, can you indians stop jumping up and down like the monkeys you are now.

This makes me really angry.

Commit felonies, insult your host nation, and destroy property. Invite the cops over for dinner and all of it is forgiving. Your post hurts your cause more than aiding it. Forget about jailing them the least you could have done was deport them. Instead you allow them to continue to work.

@Desert Fox @Metanoia
they have been deported back Indian monkeys stop jumping up and down and worry about your own $hit country.

These women are traitors. They should be openly shamed for their whoredom and degeneracy. They are setting a dangerous precedence for millions of Pakistani girls that such behavior is normal and fashionable.

Some people say that one should not expose the sins of another, but in this case these women are openly showing this behavior, they openly advocate for it (as we witnessed during the "aurat march"), therefore they should also be openly shamed by the healthy segments of society (or at least whatever remains of that "healthy" segment).

If this is allowed to go unabated cuckoldry will become the norm.

IF you do something publicly then the public has every right to judge you for it and shame you and criticize you for it.Because when you do something publicly then it become public matter and not private matter.

You can't cry harassment or bullying if public critcizes you or shame you.You took an action,now get the reaction.

Social shaming is a very powerful tool in keeping the moral values of society in check.

People usually confuse between judging and judgement.

Judging mean giving opinion on something,whether in form of criticism or praise.Public has a right to do this.

Judgement means punishing or rewarding them.Only State and Law has the right to do this.

Back
Top Bottom