What's new

Chinese embassy sacks Indian staffers

We give thanks for every single Indian media article that highlights Indian capitulations. If you don't like hearing this news, write to the editor of Tribune India and ask for the Bollywood version.
On the contrary, I am loving this news friend. I am loving the posts of pakistanis on this thread even more

Didn't knew that. Thanks for the information.
off course you dint know that ,infraction count is a factual number and Modi gs internet saina dont care about fact or reak events! bas perception he perceptiob!

On the contrary, I am loving this news friend. I am loving the posts of pakistanis on this thread even more

It is quite hilarious that Indians can't even carry out Modi's simple instructions of "boycott China" without China's direct assistance.

We hope China continues forcing Indians to boycott China in this way.

It is quite hilarious that Indians can't even carry out Modi's simple instructions of "boycott China" without China's direct assistance.

We hope China continues forcing Indians to boycott China in this way.
Another lovable post.

All hail china

Greatest set back to India and a huge diplomatic win for China, congrats:china:

Congratulations for great diplomatic win. China has scored many such great diplomatic wins I believe. Chinese should celebrate this great diplomatic win. Pakistani can join them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom