What's new

Chinese Economy 'to Hit $123 Trillion' in 2040

hey grey boy

this thread was about Chinese Economy 'to Hit $123 Trillion' in 2040 not about India

i can understand your anger when you see mirror and your real image

i can not believe you hate poor that amount after all they are your man come on bro they are also human i can show you more

when you guys understand a simple question

what is meaning of Chinese Economy 'to Hit $123 Trillion' in 2040 just wet dream while hungry people are there they even cant get food

I told you china' s average incoming is 3 times than indian, is it to hard for you to understand indian labor is cheap than china???Cant you even google it?

china:
4.66 Yuan/hour ( = 0.58 USD= 26.7 Rs.)
india:
7.5 -12.5 Rs./Hour.

Souce:DBRB Minimum wage, China vs India: is cheap labor the real answer for China?s success in manufacturing?

shame on me to dissuss with a idiot.:frown:

Then why are you wasting your time....Old Chinese Saying...If you are fighting with an Idiot...you are a bigger idiot than him.....
:wave:

AM i feeling hurt ? I have done enough myself and will do more to get rid of poverty in India. People like you makiing fun of others misery in a bit to hurt sentiments only shows your standards

Are you blaming this guy???
↓

Originally Posted by grey boy 2
Did you happened to watch the sick video post by your country men?

YouTube - Shanghai - Beggars With Monkeys
YouTube - Most popular job in Shanghai China

"How can you mend a broken heart" one of my favorite song, special

dedication to my Indian friends.:smitten:

Topic: personally, i don't buy into prediction in the future as far as

2040 , better focus on how China will be within this decade.

Otherwise, i feel like we will be just like A3 period.:cheers::china:

hey grey boy

this thread was about Chinese Economy 'to Hit $123 Trillion' in 2040 not about India

i can understand your anger when you see mirror and your real image

i can not believe you hate poor that amount after all they are your man come on bro they are also human i can show you more

when you guys understand a simple question

what is meaning of Chinese Economy 'to Hit $123 Trillion' in 2040 just wet dream while hungry people are there they even cant get food

No, we dont hate poor, and we do realise it. but indian blam other countris's poverty just let me feel sick. look your own coutry.

Last edited:
No, we dont hate poor, and we do realise it. but indian blam poverty to other countris just let me feel sick. look your own coutry.

Well thats a new one...Please post the link of the source of Information...Where India has blamed other countries for India Poverty.

Waiting......

Then why are you wasting your time....Old Chinese Saying...If you are fighting with an Idiot...you are a bigger idiot than him.....
:wave:

last time discuss with you, link the URL and read it, it is not old, the date is 2007, and not chinese saying. or you can goole it youself.
be mature, dont talk without truth.

Bro.... He is not the one who started it in the first place...

And yet there are members here dreaming about breaking indian hearts....lol

No, he is the first one who started this "poverty discussion" on this thread, look back youself.
Anyway, i just suggest indian members here talk with truth, no more tolling. And again, chinese feel hurt with our poverty, and we feel sorry to these people bcoz they are chinese. so what about indian feel about their 400million poor people??? just wanna know it, who can tell me?

No, he is the first one who started this "poverty discussion" on this thread, look back youself.
Anyway, i just suggest indian members here talk with truth, no more tolling. And again, chinese feel hurt with our poverty, and we feel sorry to these people bcoz they are chinese. so what about indian feel about their 400million poor people??? just wanna know it, who can tell me?

AM not talking about this thread...am talking about the forum and about this thread...this is about Chinese economy and that poverty post is not a troll post and any post on indian poverty over here is a troll post.

now your back to trolling about poverty when u tell your self "no more trolling". Atleast stick to one thing ...lol. ...Don't troll and complain about trolling at the same time . IMAo

Brother, just like to remind you the "A3 logic", let it go pal, don't

waste too much of you time for nothing, it ain't worth it.:cheers::china:

hey

i know this is your first thread but bro pls understand one thing if you are saying china can hit $123 trillion in 2040 they you must also think about the poor people there in your country

don't sorry for them just do something for them let make there life better

AM not talking about this thread...am talking about the forum and about this thread...this is about Chinese economy and that poverty post is not a troll post and any post on indian poverty over here is a troll post.

now your back to trolling about poverty when u tell your self "no more trolling". Atleast stick to one thing ...lol. ...Don't troll and complain about trolling at the same time . IMAo

who is right?
an indian said he is trolling.
↓
arya-hind, no reason to troll.

I am not trolling, i just frankly wanna know how indian feel about their poverty. like we chinese feeling hurt?or just feel nothing to do with this.

Brother, just like to remind you the "A3 logic", let it go pal, don't

waste too much of you time for nothing, it ain't worth it.:cheers::china:

Ironic..... i had the same thoughts the second i joined this forum..

123 trillion by 2040 is just dreams, Future prediction just don't work as they expect

Back
Top Bottom