What's new

Chinese Economy 'to Hit $123 Trillion' in 2040

hey do you want to see something

what is meaning of $123 Trillion' in 2040 when you cant see the reality

pls improve them they are also in your country

QCtfItsPfAg[/media] - Shanghai - Beggars With Monkeys

hIOjs6ejIGE[/media] - Most popular job in Shanghai China

Thank you for posting on my first tread here.
I dont think a indian has right to talk about other country's poverty.
Look at your country, you poverty rate is 38% and china is 8%.
by the way, Even US a superpower now has poverty.
Anyway, stop tolling.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the 80's japan was looking unstoppable and was projected to out grow US but the 90's showed the reality. China too has started to suffer from an overheat economy. Don't go for numbers but the employment situation. The wages are increasing at a brisk pace and within next 5 years chinese exports will be costly as compared to veitnam, India. The 123 trillion story is impossible, calculate yourself.

I dont know if china will be a superpower in 2040, the future can never be estimated.But you just acted you can estimate future better than a Nobel laureate in economics that let me feel sick.
Are you a Nobel laureate in economics???:smokin:
the same words to you, Calculate yourself!!!

hey mr x

that means china is just fowling the west countries where is Communism where is food and health eacation for everyone

china = west countries or there will be any diff ?

china govt should think for poor Chinese also

China govt sure think for poor Chinese, and they do it a way better than india govt. how about tell your govt :indian govt shoul think for poor indian which is 38% of the whole population?
Focus you own country, if you are doing better then you can blam other countris.

Last edited:
ahh bro

i can understand u wakeup from ur dream i know how you are feeling

let face the reality

ahh bro

let face the reality

Yes, we chinese do face reality, the reality is china do have poor pepole which is 8% of the whole population about 90million people.
I fell sorry to them, and i aslo shame on my self. So, how about india's 38% poverty 400million people? What r you felling? if i was an india or indan politician, i would never talk about be a superpower in 2030 bla bla bla, because i just feel so shamed to talk about it.

Aslo, I dont think china will achieve this figure before 2100, bcoz this nobel laureate old man talk these figure about china on paper. No one can estimate future. But the fact is now the whole world say china will become a superpower in 2040 which even we chinese dont think so. and the whole india say they will be a superpower in 2030 which the the other countries dont even think so.........

Last edited:
In 2008,the GDP of China is 31.5 trillion(RMB)=4.63trillion($)
if it increase 10%/year,then when 2040,it will be:
31.5*1.1^32=31.5*21.14=665.1trillion(RMB)=97.8trillion($)(exchange rate is 6.8:1now)=123trillion($)(if exchange rise to 5.4:1)
Consider the exchange rate will rise(ten years ago the rate is 8.2:1)
but no one knows what will happened in 30years late,all the forecast only depend on "if" by a people of west country

Last edited:
ahh bro

let face the reality

My dear Indian friend, this is the real reality you need yo face,

An old wisdom= people could see a needle in other's eye, but could

not see a big pole in his own eye.=India got the most beggars in the

whole world (child, adults), and you are here to make fun of those

poor children ? Shame on you. Let me give you a wake-up call, just

in your shinning capital "Delhi" only;

There are an estimated 60,000 beggars on Delhi's streets – many estimates put the figure much higher – and tens of thousands more people who live rough on roadside scraps of land.
Delhi sweeps streets of beggars as India prepares for Commonwealth Games | World news | The Observer
According to a World Bank report, 42 percent of India's nearly 1.2 billion population falls below the international poverty line of 1.25 US dollars a day..
According to the Right to Shelter Campaign group, Delhi has up to 200,000 homeless people :smitten::pakistan::china:
India to target beggars in 2010 CGames clean-up

My dear Indian friend, this is the real reality you need yo face,

An old wisdom= people could see a needle in other's eye, but could

not see a big pole in his own eye.=India got the most beggars in the

whole world (child, adults), and you are here to make fun of those

poor children ? Shame on you. Let me give you a wake-up call, just

in your shinning capital "Delhi" only;

There are an estimated 60,000 beggars on Delhi's streets – many estimates put the figure much higher – and tens of thousands more people who live rough on roadside scraps of land.
Delhi sweeps streets of beggars as India prepares for Commonwealth Games | World news | The Observer
According to a World Bank report, 42 percent of India's nearly 1.2 billion population falls below the international poverty line of 1.25 US dollars a day..
According to the Right to Shelter Campaign group, Delhi has up to 200,000 homeless people :smitten::pakistan::china:
India to target beggars in 2010 CGames clean-up

Happy now.....go home and jump off your chair and celebrate.....that India is poor country...
Please make sure that you keep on reminding all Indians that India is a poor country just like a good old secretary.....and Indians need to do something about it...

Thanks to people like you we have been doing well in reducing poverty...and will continue to do so....so you can enjoy you JO sessions every day here......and watch us improve our country.....

Happy now.....go home and jump off your chair and celebrate.....that India is poor country...
Please make sure that you keep on reminding all Indians that India is a poor country just like a good old secretary.....and Indians need to do something about it...

Thanks to people like you we have been doing well in reducing poverty...and will continue to do so....so you can enjoy you JO sessions every day here......and watch us improve our country.....

Why is it that when Indians finally get beaten in an argument, they suddenly play innocent. I've been following this trend for quite a while now, and here we are again, in this typical debate. This is how it started, Aye-Hind said this:

i think you must use ur glasses when u read any thing i know there is alway poor people in the world but i am talking about china where they call them self communist and they even cant provide food for every one

what is communism mean while in your country poor are getting more poor and they don't have food ,house,education,health

this was about china is your flag

first read carefully and then understand and then reply

Then I see the argument progresses to include real world values and figures, proving one's point about the 38% poverty rate in India compared with China's 8%. This is where one Indian suddenly lays low and avoids all upcoming arguments and confrontations by playing innocent and sarcastic. I don't get this Indian behavior, someone help me out here?

Why is it that when Indians finally get beaten in an argument, they suddenly play innocent. I've been following this trend for quite a while now, and here we are again, in this typical debate. This is how it started, Aye-Hind said this:

i think you must use ur glasses when u read any thing i know there is alway poor people in the world but i am talking about china where they call them self communist and they even cant provide food for every one

what is communism mean while in your country poor are getting more poor and they don't have food ,house,education,health

this was about china is your flag

first read carefully and then understand and then reply

Then I see the argument progresses to include real world values and figures, proving one's point about the 38% poverty rate in India compared with China's 8%. This is where one Indian suddenly lays low and avoids all further arguments and confrontations by playing innocent sarcastic. I don't get this Indian behavior, someone help me out here?

Mind your own business...

Happy now ? In fact, not quite yet.

But i like to do a little correction for you, India not a poor country but

a "extremely poor country"

Thankyou, and i am going to enjoy myself here everyday as you wish

But i am not so sure India is doing too good in reducing poverty

though, since 75% poverty reduction for all developing countries since

the 80's credited to China. Anyway, good luck my friend, best wishes.
China responsible for 75% of poverty reduction in the Developing World since 1980 :smitten::pakistan::china:

Happy now ? In fact, not quite yet.

But i like to do a little correction for you, India not a poor country but

a "extremely poor country"

Thankyou, and i am going to enjoy myself here everyday as you wish

But i am not so sure India is doing too good in reducing poverty

though, since 75% poverty reduction for all developing countries since

the 80's credited to China. Anyway, good luck my friend, best wishes.
China responsible for 75% of poverty reduction in the Developing World since 1980 :smitten::pakistan::china:

Great..go home and have a beer....and have another from my side....as a reward for being a perfect secretary.

I think I can afford that because Chinese labor is cheap enough...even a poor person like Indians can afford a Chinese Secretary.

some people always talk about poverty no matter what the topic is

some people always talk about poverty no matter what the topic is

Yes, you are absolutely right, some indian members always talk about poverty no matter what the topic is and no matter how poor their own country is, just like following.

hey do you want to see something

what is meaning of $123 Trillion' in 2040 when you cant see the reality

pls improve them they are also in your country

QCtfItsPfAg[/media] - Shanghai - Beggars With Monkeys

hIOjs6ejIGE[/media] - Most popular job in Shanghai China

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom