What's new

Chinese DF-21D for India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the Reason.

1. first DF-21D is not ready yet, and tested once and that too a ground, static target.

2. It was developed by the China to deter the U.S/Nato carrier in South China Sea, and not for the Bay of Bengal because for targeting a carrier on the bay of Bengal you need the precise location from the satellite plus real time updates which requires lot of assets and equipment, which you have in the South China Sea, and is developing the web of around 40 Navigational satellite to detect and monitor the ships in the Sea on the western side of you border.
Apart from the Navigational Satellite, your assets such as SOSUN Network, and Ground radar station, and the long range Recce Aircraft are not deployed on the Indian Boarder, rather in south China Sea region.

Negative those are for the protection against the Brahmos type of Missile, and only Supersonic Missile could be intercepted, not the Hypersonic Missile, which DF-21D have the speed at its terminal stage, as claimed by the Chinese.

They cannot at the moment be realistic. And for that they have to invest at-least 20 Billion, if they wants.

I don't think so. Indian Navy have the experience of Carrier Operation for more than 40 years, and China is still learning that process. Second China lacks a carrier fighter plane, and the one J-15 have the problem of being underpower, so max it could be only used as A2A platform, with the current engine. On the Other hand, India have MIG-29K, an excellent platform, and most probably in future Rafale-M, Another advantage which Indian Navy enjoy is that it don't have the bad relationship with the powerful Navies like Japanese/S korean/vietnam/U.S/Nato/Taiwan Navy

DF-21D is operational :enjoy:

Tested on decommission Jianhu frigate! The news was not reported by US despite the whole process was watched by US satellite. The USN are too afraid to tell the world the success of DF-21D. :enjoy: The photo show impact without explosive warhead. Observe that the impact is from top rather than side of most sea skipping anti ship missile. Imagine a 200kg explosive warhead plus impact?

DF-21D test.jpg

DF-21D is operational :enjoy:

Tested on decommission Jianhu frigate! The news was not reported by US despite the whole process was watched by US satellite. The USN are too afraid to tell the world the success of DF-21D. :enjoy: The photo show impact without explosive warhead. Observe that the impact is from top rather than side of most sea skipping anti ship missile. Imagine a 200kg explosive warhead plus impact?

View attachment 324725

Even without a warhead, wouldn't a hypersonic missile cause a catastrophic damage to the ship? Doesn't look like it from this photo, are you sure this is from a df 21 test?

Even without a warhead, wouldn't a hypersonic missile cause a catastrophic damage to the ship? Doesn't look like it from this photo, are you sure this is from a df 21 test?

The target ship need to be tow back for evaluation for the impact and analysis. That is why a small non explosive warhead is used for impact purpose to prove the concept and theory. You expect us to break the ship in half or sink it? Then how do we do the further analysis on impact?

The US military all the while track the whole exercise. They are astonished of the success and the whole process but they keep quiet over it. They do know the US public will be alarm over the success of such silver weapon :enjoy: The Chinese will not be nice to fire only one ASBM at one ship. We will be very nasty to fire many at one. This will prove very difficult to intercept it.

So you are saying that the ship survived the impact from a nearly ton missile traveling at hypersonic speed? Either your ship building skills are off the charts or the missile is, well....

Can some one with more knowledge explain the photo to me? Much appreciated.

So you are saying that the ship survived the impact from a nearly ton missile traveling at hypersonic speed? Either your ship building skills are off the charts or the missile is, well....

Empty warhead, i-e no explosives, usually concrete or some weight to simulate it as a warhead.
Although the missile weighs in around 14700kgs, without a warhead, it won't do anything. Although the kinetic power it has, is still lethal. And it must be noted that if a missile without a warhead can do this to a vessel (ie render it useless) a missile with a warhead could do much more.

What an idiotic thread which can only be produced by these Chinese on PDF. Lol! I'm outta here.

when you reply to an Idiotic thread, what make you then? :rofl:

these days the launches can be detected using live cameras and other stuff from space. you are just BSing here.

And how fast for your AC to move out of the shipyard once you detect our missile and do you know which the target DF-21D will land on? are you gonna rush to move all your ships away from coast on each alert of DF-21D strike? :rofl:

And how are they planning on tracking the ship 4000km away?

see the map, DF-21D in Tibet cover entire India coastal and beyond unless you move all your ships to Atlantic ocean :rofl:

Odd food habits effect the brains; hence proved.

Can't argue...can you? ..just admit that you're just speechless :lol:

Here is the Reason.

1. first DF-21D is not ready yet, and tested once and that too a ground, static target.

2. It was developed by the China to deter the U.S/Nato carrier in South China Sea, and not for the Bay of Bengal because for targeting a carrier on the bay of Bengal you need the precise location from the satellite plus real time updates which requires lot of assets and equipment, which you have in the South China Sea, and is developing the web of around 40 Navigational satellite to detect and monitor the ships in the Sea on the western side of you border.
Apart from the Navigational Satellite, your assets such as SOSUN Network, and Ground radar station, and the long range Recce Aircraft are not deployed on the Indian Boarder, rather in south China Sea region.

1- DF-21D is sure ready for India :lol:

2- we have real time tracking, we have Sat imaging and we have GPS, and the DF-21D is self homing...what else we need more:coffee:

I don't think so. Indian Navy have the experience of Carrier Operation for more than 40 years, and China is still learning that process. Second China lacks a carrier fighter plane, and the one J-15 have the problem of being underpower, so max it could be only used as A2A platform, with the current engine. On the Other hand, India have MIG-29K, an excellent platform, and most probably in future Rafale-M, Another advantage which Indian Navy enjoy is that it don't have the bad relationship with the powerful Navies like Japanese/S korean/vietnam/U.S/Nato/Taiwan Navy

Bragging :rofl: , India might operate carrier longer than China but you use Harrier VTOL but now India and China both use conventional landing and ski jump take off, you claim to have more experience than us? :rofl: and please don't try to push yourself down by comparing a light weight Mig29K to Heavy weight fighter J-15, you're just not on our league:lol:

And yes keep dreaming of your Rafale-M. the day you finish the negotiation, we will have our J-31 on 001A carrier :lol:, And your relation with Japan, US..NATO or Aliens will help your clause against China DF-21D?

for god sake man what is it with the df-21/26d? yes its asbm. so what.
@waz @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Jango @TaimiKhan close the thread and consider banning the op from the indian section as this is not the first time he/she/it has done brought the missle here.

:rofl: true hurt, I didn't make a empty claim I have a video to backup what I said...just get lost if you don't like. :sick:

Last edited:
Why we need to cross SCS when Tibet is the perfect location for DF-21D :rofl:, and thanks to Tibet geographical location, anything we put there will be India's nightmare such long range rocket, artillery and of course DF- missiles :lol:.

And who dare to claim that Indian Ocean is India's ocean...they all got it wrong, it will become Chinese Ocean :rofl: with our mighty DF-21D placing on Tibet, any ship pass through Indian Ocean will be at our mercy:P

I conceed defeat to you & @Beast

Please spare us from your mighty Dong Fengs. :cry:

The whole bridge collapse or near flatten just by an non explosive warhead alone. That is still consider non devastating enough? A single hit on modern carrier will most likely render it mission kill even its not sink. It will be put off action for few months.

Not going to reply anymore in this thread, i too concede defeat to the mighty df 21
You just run out of explanation. You expect in wartime, we will used a non explosive and small warhead on your ship? We will definitely put a real explosive warhead. You can imagine the damage with hypersonic speed. Either the Indian ship sunk or USN carrier put out of action. :enjoy:

Crying and fear are the right reaction from Indians :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom