Chinese DF-21D for India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiss_of_the_Dragon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
When I said DF-21D will make Indian Navy-less, people take my golden word as troll, now Indian defense ministry is concern that DF-21D become a threat to Indian carrier...:rofl:

I think Indians General take my word more seriously than newbie Indian military fan here :cheesy:, let see if my monsoon weapon prediction will be accurate :lol:

@Sinopakfriend, how you like this :D

Last edited:
I could just as easily make a thread called "Agni V will make China City-less". If you attack us, you will regret it.

So you can deploy Brahmos to attack our military installation, we can't use Df-21D to sink all your ships? :rofl:, what India should expect to attack our city...we will make India-Less :rofl:

2VRk54wBszdu3v8uxDLiqSY6-PfKB-tg4n-lj47gW6E.jpg

Last edited:
So you can deploy Brahmos to attack our military installation, we can't use Df-21D to sink all your ships? :rofl:, what India should expect to attack our city...we will make India-Less :rofl:

2VRk54wBszdu3v8uxDLiqSY6-PfKB-tg4n-lj47gW6E.jpg

You're right, it's time India treats China as China did to the likes of USSR, USA. Only due to political reasons India isnt stockpiling enough, or as it should, but they need to wake up and take things more seriously.

You're right, it's time India treats China as China did to the likes of USSR, USA. Only due to political reasons India isnt stockpiling enough, or as it should, but they need to wake up and take things more seriously.

And what India is waiting for to have arm race with China like USSR? :rofl:.

No need for an arms race. Stockpile enough to do significant amount of damage to the core provinces of China. Everyone needs a fire under their ***, India should take it as a fire under it's ***, but it's not.

You can do what ever it suite you, we don't give a damn but don't think that we deter us for deploy DF-21D to make India Navy-less in any potential conventional conflict. :lol:

Are you sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom