What's new

Chinese Demographic Signals Bode Ill for Future Development

Also people in developing countries more or less give up on life by the time they are 35....High stress of survival age them way beyond their years...the perks of competing with hundreds of millions of extra souls...(not to mention the grime and pollution).....Whole life spent being underfed and skinny....and then blow up like a balloon 30+ as testosterone decreases...wife pops out a few kids, herself also out of shape and aged beyond the years...hardpressed by the same stresses of life that visits upon the husband on top of the emotional,physical,psychological toil of repeated motherhood.....the best she is ready to do is provide starfish pity soxx once a month...to expect more is also criminal

Now compare that to the life of an average North European Germanic...He is barely starting out in life at 35...Most probably still not married but doesnot mind showing off his pretty GF at garden cook-outs and barbeques..GF looks 5 years younger than her age because of stressfree life and she keeps herself toned..Both well fed on the best beef and dairy the world has to offer...The guy probably lifts twice a week or plays football once a week ....regular holidays to exotic destinantions around the world 2-3x enthusiastic snuggles every week

My former German professor is 59 year old..well built, 6 ft+, maintained himself very well for his age...Basically survives on rowing, eating and young(er) East Asian GFs...average age of GFs mid 30s..average relationship length 18 months to 2 years...Has more life force than 80% of Indian guys in mid 30s and much more optimistic outlook ...He himself admitted that he doesnot see himself slowing down before age 70..and only now is thinking of making his next relationship the last relationship of his life....but still probably would postpone that decision another 4 years or so

Hard data like these fail to recognize that you can basically turbocharge a man by offering him young(er) wives and gfs....and can extract wayy more mileage out of him....People forget that George Foreman was the undiputed heavyweight champion of the world till age 47

As long as older richer Chinese men can marry young(er) women from neighbouring countries, Chinese economy will keep on booming
That was punch of a post. Full of truths. I am 58 and when I went to Pakistan my age group looked 20 years older. Worn out and no life left in them. They just lay on charpoys like retired babas. It sad really.

Yeah...but CN has conflict with many nations, EU-US-JP-CAD,-India-VN etc...and they can't send 75 year old Cnese to the frontline and fight with India young men by hands and by machetes like they just did in the conflict :lol:
India will enter demographic decline shortly after China.

The Chinese government know of this possible problem in the future. However, they and companies in China is already tackling the problem by implementing automation in many sectors.

If all else fails, they can hire more Hmong/Miao/Vietnamese employees from south of the border. :)

[youtube]

Vietnamese get money to build beautiful homes and China sectors get able employees. It is a win-win.

The One Child policy should’ve been canceled in the early 90s and they still have a 2 child policy which is ridiculous.

The Chinese government know of this possible problem in the future. However, they and companies in China is already tackling the problem by implementing automation in many sectors.

If all else fails, they can hire more Hmong/Miao/Vietnamese employees from south of the border. :)

[youtube]

Vietnamese get money to build beautiful homes and China sectors get able employees. It is a win-win.
That's th story before trade war. At this time, more and more CN investors r moving to VN to avoid 25% tariff plus earning profits from VN EU FTA, so all VN workers will stay in VN instead of going to CN soon.

Not mentioning CN market will be much less important when only having abt 250 young Cnese in 2050. EU can slap more sanctions on CN while CN is powerless to counter at that time. CN economy will be much worse under harder sanctions from EU US in 2050.

That was punch of a post. Full of truths. I am 58 and when I went to Pakistan my age group looked 20 years older. Worn out and no life left in them. They just lay on charpoys like retired babas. It sad really.

You are always an inspiration for those in the forum who want to live to their fullest potential

Continuing the conversation of Yesterday.....I give you 0-100 years from Northern European countries (sadly UK has still not been covered) and from India,China and Morocco ....you can see the difference yourself ...If you want to see absolutely pure white video not confounded by immigrant data then better watch the Frisian one (cannot include it here due to video limits on post, but added the link)...but Berlin is a city of beautiful people...you see premature aging also in USA ....Life really just beats you down outside of Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKX0ItADkTQ Frisian one

Sounds nice,but remember CN has lots of enemies and they need millions young/brave men to fight in the frontline, and instead of enjoying suit life as u predict, they just had to fight wt machetes and clubs .
Nope, China has only one enemy.
VN? to be honest, China never see Vietnam as an enemy, because VN is really unqualified.

Back
Top Bottom