What's new

Chinese defector reveals Beijing's secrets

As an Intelligence Officer myself, I can tell you that most defector does not carry any useful or sometime even usable information. It would be quite useless.

Basically, when the person start stealing information and start funnelling them to another country, in this case, the US. The original country (China) don't know that he is doing it, and things might have been a lot different.

problem is that most defector come out of hiding and turning them into the other country, the moment they did that, their original allegiance will then realise the extend and change whatever is missing. Even with a country with mediocre intelligence defence system, they can easily change it in 2 to 3 months. Thus, if he was defected and China knew he was defecting back in June 2015, most information the defector have might have been useless...

Only stuff that were useful may have been using the defector to verify some information, but then seems like this particular defector does not process any secret information that worth verifying, judging from his position as A.) He was an senior aide to former Premier. B.) His position have nothing the US wanted.

We might as well put him in play, but again judging from the situation mentioned seems like his source was terminated hence the public defection, and the US may have stuck with information that were at least 6 months old. Am afraid although I don't do that normally, the Chinese poster here may be right, the US can't get any useful juice out of this guy, wonder why the FBI kept him?

Just curious, you are on PDF as a private person or on official capacity?

Just curious, you are on PDF as a private person or on official capacity?

I can tell you, but afterward I will have to kill you. So, would you want to know?

Anyway, like the old saying said "Once a spy, always a spy" although I wasn't train as a spy (Which conduct espionage), but intel officer can also use the same analogy. You are always in the loop, even if you retired, cause you know too much.

Am I here for myself or am I here for official business? You will have to judge it for yourselves

ap_968074913286.jpg

You can tell from his face that he is a rat. Even Xi's aides have warned Hu of this rat.
This is Ling Wancheng.The other is his bro Ling Jihua in Chinese jail.
F332ACAA-DF17-4D43-8B25-0164F159210E_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy7_cw0.jpg

This makes no sense.

Ling was just arrested. Given his connections, he's going to be put on trial, plead guilty of a few crimes, the rest get dropped, he gets sentenced to prison, and within a few years he takes medical leave, parole and is free.

If this is true, then Ling has secured a possible death penalty since now he's guilty of espionage.

This makes no sense.

Ling was just arrested. Given his connections, he's going to be put on trial, plead guilty of a few crimes, the rest get dropped, he gets sentenced to prison, and within a few years he takes medical leave, parole and is free.

If this is true, then Ling has secured a possible death penalty since now he's guilty of espionage.
I think US has checked the information they got from Ling and verified those are useless. Otherwise US will definitely keep those secret.

you wouldn't hear about that in public if whatever he has has any value. this is huge, guys. use your brain a little :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom