What's new

Chinese daily fears India may resume nuclear tests

And he heralded the fall of Maoism and instead planted greed and capitalism!

And laid the legacy of insurrection in Tibet and Xinjaing, but having two leaders trained in the US.

Just watch this space!!

So? Anything related to "India went for Nuclear weapons because US threatened nuclear war in 1971, Nixon even asked China to do it."?

we can resume tests. problem is would be sanctions. however India will test another nuke in next decade i guess. this time it will be delivered by a bomber or multi role fighter i think. ( read tu 22m/ SU 34 or SU 30 MKI ) if GOI is seriously considering to resume tests then first it will have to create lobby of supporter nations which will support India even after more nuclear tests.

So as per your statement........ Nuclear Test was a dirty thing we did. if it is so.... then this dirty work was done by China before us. isn't it?

So you only focus on the dirty thing part? Does that hit your nerve or what? How about the part suggesting you stop blaming China for your inherent insecurity and paranoia.

And same goes to you too........ If you want to blame for your deeds, blame yourself for your insecurity and paranoia, which leads your country to a total confused and messed up strategy.

Goes my ! We never said China developed nuke because India developed one; We never said we need to build up military because India is doing the same, etc.

All we are saying here is India is resuming nuke test and that will create problems in Asia, because no other country on this planet is doing that anymore, and it is against NPT.

So as per your statement........ Nuclear Test was a dirty thing we did. if it is so.... then this dirty work was done by China before us. isn't it?

And same goes to you too........ If you want to blame for your deeds, blame yourself for your insecurity and paranoia, which leads your country to a total confused and messed up strategy.

while i agrre with your post i do not agree with bolded part. Chinese strategy is not confused and messed up but a very clever. their leaders always know what to do and when to do.

Then your nukes are illegal.

Illegal according to the NPT . But we didn't sign it. :P

Illegal would be Iran making nukes after signing the NPT

So? Anything related to "India went for Nuclear weapons because US threatened nuclear war in 1971

Nixon threatened India with nuclear war - The Memoirs of Richard M. Nixon (New York: Grosset and Dunlap, 1978)

, Nixon even asked China to do it."?

Dunno about the nuclear part, but Nixon did ask China for a conventional war

Washington, D.C., June 29, 2005 - President Nixon and his national security adviser Henry Kissinger saw India as a "Soviet stooge" during the South Asia crisis of 1971, downplayed reports of Pakistani genocide in what is now Bangladesh, and even suggested that China intervene militarily on Pakistan's side, according to startling new documentation from White House files and tapes contained in the State Department's Foreign Relations of the United States series and reposted today by the National Security Archive.

Nixon/Kissinger Saw India as "Soviet Stooge" in 1971 South Asia Crisis

while i agrre with your post i do not agree with bolded part. Chinese strategy is not confused and messed up but a very clever. their leaders always know what to do and when to do.

aligned with countries like Pakistan & North korea is a messed up Policy/ Strategy. What you seed.....you harvest. America's policy towards Afganistan via Pakistan (cold war era) is a live Example.

Same path is being taken by china now.

So you only focus on the dirty thing part? Does that hit your nerve or what? How about the part suggesting you stop blaming China for your inherent insecurity and paranoia.

Yes of course China is the biggest threat we have. You name it from Aggressive posture at border + Chinese gun on Pakistani shoulder + Your String of Pearls + .......n this will continue till infinity. So what ever insecurity we feel is from China. And we need to prepare our self to counter it.

Goes my ! We never said China developed nuke because India developed one; We never said we need to build up military because India is doing the same, etc.

All we are saying here is India is resuming nuke test and that will create problems in Asia, because no other country on this planet is doing that anymore, and it is against NPT.

It is USA i mean... and not INDIA in this context. due to US you have done those dirty things (if at all you believe it was dirty).

Exactly. This is the point.

If the date set in NPT happened to be 1960 rather than 1970 .... there would have been only four big countries with "legal" nuclear weapons.

Would China have considered it's own weapons "illegal" too?

China had no role is setting the date to be 1960 or 1970.

Would China still have held the NPT as a Pillar of High Non-proliferation standards, if it were asked to sign the NPT as a Non-Nuclear Weapon State?

In fact, I also wonder .... will China have ever joined United Nations if it were not offered a permanent member of UN Security Council?

I think China's approach would have been:
A. Better to be outside UN, that being a less equal (than USA or anybody else).
B. Better be outside NPT than being a less equal (than NWS).

Interestingly, India has done similar to what China would have done in case of (B), but not in case of (A).
Though, it's trying to sort out (A) from within UN.

That is one reason, it has in reality already achieved a de-facto (B).
(A) would not be achieved as easily as (B).

And nuclear test by a non-signatory of NPT will cause more troubles to this world.

China too has accepted India's NSG waiver,in simple terms you accept that India is legitimate nuclear state.

Hahah the bigest joke ever heard hahaha lolz the title the thread wat a waste hahahaha lolz China :china:is not afraid of anyone.. indian media makes all these damn stories up for nothing :smokin:

Correct!USS Enterprise was indeed a nuclear threat.

He asked China to attack India,but not by nuclear means though.

Wrong! China went for nukes after being threatened(nuclear) by USA during Korean war.

I knew that. What I meant was China became a nuclear weapon state in 1964 that was immediately after 1962. I wasn't giving this as a reason. India's reasoning was sound because China is definitely an adversary by then.

We never signed NPT. If you want us to stop, let us into NPT as a nuclear weapon state..Otherwise India would just say take a hike.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom