What's new

Chinese couple marriage in Islamabad

Guy from my town married to a chinese girl as he was in china for his medical study,the girl lived for like an year with him in Pakistan but due to family issues,the girl left for china and an year later,the boy committed suicide :(

He committed suicide? I'm so sorry to hear of that. May he rest in peace...:(

there isn't much of a clubbing nightlife in Pakistan; most of it is 'underground' stuff (villa parties and things like that)

but like i said, you meet the right crowd you'll fit right in and have a very very good time :D

definitely come visit our country, you're most welcome

Cool, as long as there is alcohol and nice DJ it'd be just perfectly fine ... :-)

Really? Great! I am clubbing guy, love to see the night life of Islamabad, gotta find the right guys to show me around then ...
Thanks bros!
:pakistan:

Bro, you need to come party in Tokyo. You'll love it there if you like the clubbing scene and the hot women.... ;)

Bro, you need to come party in Tokyo. You'll love it there if you like the clubbing scene and the hot women.... ;)

Sure, have been there a couple of times! Will definitely go again

But most of the night time get wasted with business partners in Roppongi instead of real clubbing ... :P

Last edited:
How about the girl on the right in the first picture, does anyone know if she is single?

cute couple, now I wont to see a Pakistani wedding in Beijing (All Chinese affairs)

Guy from my town married to a chinese girl as he was in china for his medical study,the girl lived for like an year with him in Pakistan but due to family issues,the girl left for china and an year later,the boy committed suicide :(
Oh shit, Rip to the boy.

Chinese couple marriage in Islamabad

1621-1.JPG

1621-8.JPG

CHinese new year Islamabad

840471-image-1424276452-514-640x480.jpg
You thief i am wlady from skycrapercity

Yo the last pic is from express tribune Chinese new year slideshow this guy a thief

This was my post on skyscrapercity this guy stole it
Tourists/Foreigners in Pakistan - Page 34 - SkyscraperCity

You thief i am wlady from skycrapercity

Yo the last pic is from express tribune Chinese new year slideshow this guy a thief

This was my post on skyscrapercity this guy stole it

Sympathize with you
The network is like this
Continue refueling!

Nice pictures.
Sympathize with you
The network is like this
Continue refueling!

Back
Top Bottom