What's new

Chinese company building biggest Afghan embassy in Pakistan

Even the Afghan Taliban did not accept the Durand border. Besides what makes you think they exemplified proper Islam?
I heard about that too.

Well they are idiots for thinking that.

The UN recognizes the Durand line as the international border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

I heard about that too.

Well they are idiots for thinking that.

The UN recognizes the Durand line as the international border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
And the Afghan Taliban do not care what the UN thinks!

And the Afghan Taliban do not care what the UN thinks!
The whole world follows UN.

lol Afghan Taliban are idiots then.

They will never get the land back, because Pakistan got the land legally from Britain.

and Britain got the land from Afghanistan legally as well during the British Raj era.

it will either be a spy den, or it signifies where they want to send most Afghans in future,

maybe they want real Good relations with us :unsure:

\
Why does Pakistan host the biggest embassies?
For Pak is a "dead" important country for both foes and friends!!!!!! Without Pak's alliance you can't achieve something worthy in that important corner of the world!!!! Worse still, if you somehow mange to gain her "wrath/vengeance" you're done!!!! Examples are so numerous that you need to be a dumb and deaf to ignore it!!! Lest be assured that from Pentagon to Kremlin, and from the South Block to CPC all are fully aware of this fact, and they act accordingly!!!! A recent example from a Turkish commentator - some sort of Turkey + Qatar + Pak alliance is required if Turkey ever wishes to truly project her influence/power etc. in the ME.....

\
For Pak is a "dead" important country for both foes and friends!!!!!! Without Pak's alliance you can't achieve something worthy in that important corner of the world!!!! Worse still, if you somehow mange to gain her "wrath/vengeance" you're done!!!! Examples are so numerous that you need to be a dumb and deaf to ignore it!!! Lest be assured that from Pentagon to Kremlin, and from the South Block to CPC all are fully aware of this fact, and they act accordingly!!!! A recent example from a Turkish commentator - some sort of Turkey + Qatar + Pak alliance is required if Turkey ever wishes to truly project her influence/power etc. in the ME.....

They used to tell me in the 80s early 90s that no major alliance of the world will be complete without Pakistan.

And the person used to be someone sitting aimlessly in a mosque in godforsaken Sindh.

Lol

Yet they see and they not believe
Yet they hear and they playeth so thou hathnt listened

Summun bukmunn

They used to tell me in the 80s early 90s that no major alliance of the world will be complete without Pakistan.

And the person used to be someone sitting aimlessly in a mosque in godforsaken Sindh.

Lol

Yet they see and they not believe
Yet they hear and they playeth so thou hathnt listened

Summun bukmunn
That Turkish commentator is also like wandering in the cyber space.....

Back
Top Bottom