What's new

Chinese coast guard opens fire on Vietnamese ship

Can you ellobrate about who is on your to be destroyed list? India, Vietnam, Korea, japan, Taiwan, and many more? Please tell us about your preferences. Don't you think it's shameful that you have so many enemies.
It's their shame to be our enemy, why you have a enemy could never being defeated?
The priority ranking of China enemy in Asia:
1. Japan
2.Vietnam
3.India
4. south Korea
5.Philippine
Only 5, why you say so many???

It's their shame to be our enemy, why you have a enemy could never being defeated?
The priority ranking of China enemy in Asia:
1. Japan
2.Vietnam
3.India
4. south Korea
5.Philippine
Only 5, why you say so many???

Only 5? It shows your trigger friendly attitude and it proves the point where many countries think that China will be danger for world peace.

越南人都是忘恩负义的婊子。

中国人都是忘恩负义的婊子.

叛徒,背叛,小人.

suddenly opened fire by chinese navy pirates on peaceful working fishemen is action of evils.
Next time our sea guard will face to face knock out any sea pirates ship.:wave:
LOL........... keep deluding yourself about next time! You and I both know Vietnam is just a weak, poor, over-crowded country. Keep drawing your picture of cow tongues to protest China's superpower navy :)

Look, even your "ally" india runs away in terror and laughs at Vietnam for its stupidity. It's time for payback for Vietnam's cruelty that you showed to Cambodians, Laotians and Hoa.

中国人都是忘恩负义的婊子.

叛徒,背叛
你这个小越南还会查字典,真没看出来~长本事了!

Mate, you did not answer me regarding the Pirates part. Respect is not earned by shooting fishermen dude, grow up.. any country is respected by its policies and maturity not by how it threatens and talks about punishing all the time.. You need moral standing to be respected, yes we Indians have that deep in us, we do not show-off our strength just for the heck of it.. we try to use it responsibly, we don't threaten, we try to reason.. as I said Respect is earned not demanded.. get that?
LOL..... indians showed your strength in 1962. All around the world indians are known for two things: dishonesty and cowardice.

I thought india was Vietnam's ally? Why don't you come to South China Sea to protect Vietnam with your mighty indian navy? Why so quiet now? :)

LOL..... indians showed your strength in 1962. All around the world indians are known for two things: dishonesty and cowardice.

I thought india was Vietnam's ally? Why don't you come to South China Sea to protect Vietnam with your mighty indian navy? Why so quiet now? :)
Cause India want to see what will happen on little Vietnam, they sit and watch and speak.

LOL........... keep deluding yourself about next time! You and I both know Vietnam is just a weak, poor, over-crowded country. Keep drawing your picture of cow tongues to protest China's superpower navy :)

Look, even your "ally" india runs away in terror and laughs at Vietnam for its stupidity. It's time for payback for Vietnam's cruelty that you showed to Cambodians, Laotians and Hoa.

Last time I checked, you didnt had the balls to shoot at the Indian cargo ship :devil: Just issued some empty threats.

Vietnamese take care about Cambodians, Laotians and Hoa living in Vietnam as brothers. China gov interfer in to relation between us for dirty policy: Hegemony in area. It's wet dream.
You are Manchu, think about Cambodians, Laotians, they have their own Home land and country to proud, but you don't.

Last time I checked, you didnt had the balls to shoot at the Indian cargo ship :devil: Just issued some empty threats.
The last time india thought China was weak, we annihilated your "elite" army divisions and brought our troops all the way to the plains of Assam! Now the Chinese government knows that hindu fundamentalism is the evil force creating conflict in South Asia. It's time to destroy the hindu fundamentalist country once and for all. Good thing China has 3000+ thermonuclear weapons but india has 0 thermonuclear weapons.

The last time india thought China was weak, we annihilated your "elite" army divisions and brought our troops all the way to the plains of Assam! Now the Chinese government knows that hindu fundamentalism is the evil force creating conflict in South Asia. It's time to destroy the hindu fundamentalist country once and for all. Good thing China has 3000+ thermonuclear weapons but india has 0 thermonuclear weapons.

The last time you thought you bulldozed Vietnam you performed pathetically

of course you cannot prove china has 3000+ thermonuclear weapons lol

i think its more one of your wet dreams lol

your worse then extremely patriotic americans...

i think you and your country will turn out worse then america ever was.... and one day your country will be wiped out

Vietnamese take care about Cambodians, Laotians and Hoa living in Vietnam as brothers. China gov interfer in to relation between us for dirty policy: Hegemony in area. It's wet dream.
You are Manchu, think about Cambodians, Laotians, they have their own Home land and country to proud, but you don't.
LOL at Vietnamese brainwashing. Everybody in SE Asia hates Vietnam. They are all very happy to see Vietnam suffer cruelty from USA or China. We taught you a lesson in 1974, 1979, 1984 and 1988. It's time for another lesson from Vietnam's favorite teacher.

Back
Top Bottom