What's new

Chinese coast guard opens fire on Vietnamese ship

Did you know how Vietnam beat our fishermen in Beibu gulf? That's a reciprocity. If Vietnam behave properly and polite, we respect them. If they play aggressive and avaricious, we will respond in the same way.
I dont see why this insecurity China constantly displays.. on one hand they boast they are far superior and on the other they bend so low against a much smaller country/countries...:no:

suddenly opened fire by chinese navy pirates on peaceful working fishemen is action of evils.
Next time our sea guard will face to face knock out any sea pirates ship.:wave:
I wish the situation will escalate, you sure will be kicked back to stoneage if you are asking a war with us. Asking whatever countries to save your asssss. Please play hard toward us, bring your warship to exorcize our fishermen boat instead of contesting through your meek foreign affairs department. We are waiting for a war with you. let us try how tough Vietnam is as you always boost yourself, bring it, come on. Where is YOUR mighty CBU-55, SAID TO BE A BOMB COULD BLAST THE WHOLE LOTS OF THE PLANET.:bunny:

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

I dont see why this insecurity China constantly displays.. on one hand they boast they are far superior and on the other they bend so low against a much smaller country/countries...:no:
JUST LIKE YOU INDIAN BEND TO ITALIAN?

Yes chinese living still in Jungles of ancient time, their policy is idea of robbers.:enjoy:
Don't forget we are your communist brother and teacher. We teach you a lesson called' never plot on your teacher'. Save your sorry *** in the south China sea.:taz:

Did you know how Vietnam beat our fishermen in Beibu gulf? That's a reciprocity. If Vietnam behave properly and polite, we respect them. If they play aggressive and avaricious, we will respond in the same way.

Every accidents chinese initiated first, chinese is provocateurs. uneducated china is big and strong then they do belive that they become big sea pirate. chinese have a habitat to lying about every thing.
Our fishermen have to protect themselves if pirates take their properties.:butcher:

I wish the situation will escalate, you sure will be kicked back to stoneage if you are asking a war with us. Asking whatever countries to save your asssss. Please play hard toward us, bring your warship to exorcize our fishermen boat instead of contesting through your meek foreign affairs department. We are waiting for a war with you. let us try how tough Vietnam is as you always boost yourself, bring it, come on. Where is YOUR mighty CBU-55, SAID TO BE A BOMB COULD BLAST THE WHOLE LOTS OF THE PLANET.:bunny:
JUST LIKE YOU INDIAN BEND TO ITALIAN?

Any source where this happened? If you are referring to the recent shooting of fishermen by Italy, please get your facts cleared, we arrested them and case is now in court despite Italy diplomatic force.. we actually have laws and rules, tell me what did you do, kill them and say it is your Foreign Policy, shame on you :(

Any source where this happened? If you are referring to the recent shooting of fishermen by Italy, please get your facts cleared, we arrested them and case is now in court despite Italy diplomatic force.. we actually have laws and rules, tell me what did you do, kill them and say it is your Foreign Policy, shame on you :(
Italian soldiers shoot Indian dead know you won't verdict them death sentence.anyway, Mrs Gandy is from Italia.......pathetic of you. I could image the result, set free without charge.

It is incredible to me that some people believe the myth of larger Chinese casualties during the Sino-Vietnam War of 1979.

During the Sino-Indian War of 1962, there were 722 Chinese killed and 1,383 Indian soldiers killed. This is expected. China had moved its heavy artillery from the Taiwan sector and unloaded the firepower on the Indian defensive positions.

Unfortunately, due to the mountainous geography, China could not use tanks. Otherwise, instead of a 2 to 1 advantage in inflicted losses, the Chinese advantage would have been higher.

When Germans had localized superiority in firepower during WWI, they inflicted 3 to 1 losses on their adversaries.

In 1962, China had superior firepower with heavy artillery and inflicted 2 to 1 losses on the Indian Army.

In 1979, China had superior firepower with tanks, rocket barrages, and heavy artillery against the Vietnamese Army.

Yet, there are propaganda writers who claim China suffered heavier losses than the Vietnamese. This would be one of the strangest military anomalies ever. The side with the longer-range and bigger guns incurred more deaths? Absolutely preposterous.

Hahaha the most funny bit is that these vietnamese civilience(not army) has been able to inflict heavy casualty on the chinese army.:rofl:

China goverment is doing the right damn things after so many yeas, i'm gonna get some beer to celebrate tonight. The more we back off, the more Vietnam pirates take advantage.

Don't forget we are your communist brother and teacher. We teach you a lesson called' never plot on your teacher'. Save your sorry *** in the south China sea.:taz:

You are typical brainwashing chinese guy. chine propaganda did his good job.
Chinese been never teaher for Communism :rofl:. There are Soviet camarads.:enjoy:
Chinese was same students in Eastern University in Russian Maskva.:shout:

Hahaha the most funny bit is that these vietnamese civilience(not army) has been able to inflict heavy casualty on the chinese army.:rofl:
You mean those naked Vietnam women militants pretended to be a civilian and backstabed PLA........:taz:

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Chinese been never teaher for Communism :rofl:. There are Soviet camarads.:enjoy:
We don' teach you the ability to commit cheap, where is that coming from, from your bones and gut?

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

A brainwashed Vietnam student tell his teacher he might be brainwashed , what a audacious boy!

Italian soldiers shoot Indian dead know you won't verdict them death sentence.anyway, Mrs Gandy is from Italia.......pathetic of you. I could image the result, set free without charge.

I pity your reasoning... if the decision was left to politicians the result would have been what you said.. but when it goes to our Judicial system, which has powers to kick *** even the PM's then you are delusional.. sorry mate this is not China we are talking about :cheesy:

I pity your reasoning... if the decision was left to politicians the result would have been what you said.. but when it goes to our Judicial system, which has powers to kick *** even the PM's then you are delusional.. sorry mate this is not China we are talking about :cheesy:
I appreciate Indian arresting those shooting your innocent civillian. But it is totally a different case when you shoot those Vietnam pirates in the south China sea, they deserve it.

You mean those naked Vietnam women militants pretended to be a civilian and backstabed PLA........:taz:

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

We don' teach you the ability to commit cheap, where is that coming from, from your bones and gut?

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

A brainwashed Vietnam student tell his teacher he might be brainwashed , what a audacious boy!

Uneducated trolling, Vietnamese women militants has a duty to keep all prisoners are captured, they came from USA or China, don't let them escape away.:triniti:

What kind of chinese teacher to be ?
Laiar or traitor ? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom