What's new

Chinese coast guard opens fire on Vietnamese ship

India's cost of war -causalities, reward- control over Arunachal Pradesh
Vietnam's cost of war -causalities, reward -control over her territories
PRC's cost of war -causalities, reward -cost incurred for the cause.

You mean temporary control over South Tibet.

Britain had temporary control over Hong Kong. That ended in 1997.

Portugal had temporary control over Macau. That ended in 1999.

India's control over South Tibet is temporary. China will end your colonialism too.

Read the description by the uploader.

In post #1, no one was hurt.

now when did I asked for 1988? I was reacting upon the current incident.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

India's control over South Tibet is temporary. China will end your colonialism too.

As the saying goes Insha - Allah.

Yeah.. keep repeating your script until you convince your government that you're a good orator. :coffee:

Well by your definition it can also be stated that Tibet is in temporary control by PRC, the PRC colonialism wont last long either.

130,000? Ummm...LOL...Please provide the sources where you get this information?...oh, and do not provide Chinese sources...
LOL......... is wikipedia a Chinese source? PLA killed 30,000 Vietnam military and 100,000 Vietnam civilians for a total of 130,000 in just 28 days. China taught Vietnam a brutal lesson that it still hurts today because we destroyed 6 of their provinces.

Sino-Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL at ironic nickname "aseanunity". In fact, ASEAN was created to counter Vietnamese expansionism.

Agreed on the part about casualties. U guys lost like 15000 - 19000, which is way lower than what they lost.

Still, you failed to achieve any objectives. Both sides claimed victory and Vietnam did not withdraw from Cambodia till 1989. So how exactly did u 'teach them a lesson'?

EDIT : I checked again and found out 100 000 Vietnamese deaths were civilian deaths due to Chinese scorched earth policy while withdrawing. Seems the PLA's idea of teaching lessons is by killing unarmed civilians in countrysides.
I've heard stories that some of the PLA troops found wives in the Vietnam countryside. I guess they just grabbed the pretty ones during our scorched earth withdrawal :)

Of course we taugh Vietnam a lesson. They never called themselves the "third most powerful army in the world" after 1979! Just like india realized after 1962 it was not the military equal of the British Raj.

Just have the guts to fire at unarmed fishing boat, nothing news :coffee:
Vietnam is so weak. What happened to those "mud men" you said was going to kick China's buttocks? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

But nothing like high IQ PLA being owned by foreign women.... so much for being a permanent member with a VETO.

:rofl: :rofl:
Hey shiv. Do you know what "hindu kush" means? Do you know why its called that name?

if you are so proud about PLA killing millions of Vietnamis then i can only assume how embarrassed you must feel when you think about nanking massacre by the Japanese, they killed you for so many years and so brutally.
But the Pakistanis told us how brutally those ancient hindu kingdoms of central and south Asia were extinguished by Timur, Babur and so on.... and the events that lead to the birth of today's indians ;)

if you are so proud about PLA killing millions of Vietnamis then i can only assume how embarrassed you must feel when you think about nanking massacre by the Japanese, they killed you for so many years and so brutally.
in vietnam there was no civilian. all vietnamese were armed. incl. women...

It is obvious from the countless posts made by the Chinese members that not a single credible third party source was given to prove China defeat Vietnam in 1979. On the contrary, every third party sources (those not from Vietnam or China) indicated Vietnam was victorious militarily in 1979, that it was China that learned a painful lesson in 1979…that a huge poorly equipped army does not equal to superior army, the ability to invade a country does not equate to victory, it only means a lot of dead Chinese, and a demoralized army, and the whitewash of the event from China’s history.

Hey shiv. Do you know what "hindu kush" means? Do you know why its called that name?

educate me !!

But the Pakistanis told us how brutally those ancient hindu kingdoms of central and south Asia were extinguished by Timur, Babur and so on.... and the events that lead to the birth of today's indians ;)

LOL !! Japanese worked so hard on chinese people that they were born brainless ;)

Back
Top Bottom