What's new

Chinese coast guard opens fire on Vietnamese ship

你这个小越南还会查字典,真没看出来~长本事了!

中国巨大的, 但是中国的政府是小人.

of course you cannot prove china has 3000+ thermonuclear weapons lol

i think its more one of your wet dreams lol

your worse then extremely patriotic americans...

i think you and your country will turn out worse then america ever was.... and one day your country will be wiped out
Wiped out by Australia???

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

中国巨大的, 但是中国的政府是小人.
中国有句老话,怕你看不懂。以小人之心度君子之腹,说的就是你们这些小越南。

of course you cannot prove china has 3000+ thermonuclear weapons lol

i think its more one of your wet dreams lol

your worse then extremely patriotic americans...

i think you and your country will turn out worse then america ever was.... and one day your country will be wiped out
LOL China is already the second most powerful military in the world. Of course we have thousands of nuclear warheads, enough to easily wipe out Australia and india.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...-how-many-nukes-warheads-does-china-have.html

You are right, Anglo-Saxon were absolutely brutal to the indians. They starved them by the millions. Today, China is the superpower of Asia, so why shouldn't be follow in Anglo-Saxon's footsteps? hindu temples and high caste hindu families all have hordes of gold.

LOL at Vietnamese brainwashing. Everybody in SE Asia hates Vietnam. They are all very happy to see Vietnam suffer cruelty from USA or China. We taught you a lesson in 1974, 1979, 1984 and 1988. It's time for another lesson from Vietnam's favorite teacher.

In 1974, 1979, 1984 and 1988, china showed his dirty face, nothing more.

The last time india thought China was weak, we annihilated your "elite" army divisions and brought our troops all the way to the plains of Assam! Now the Chinese government knows that hindu fundamentalism is the evil force creating conflict in South Asia. It's time to destroy the hindu fundamentalist country once and for all. Good thing China has 3000+ thermonuclear weapons but india has 0 thermonuclear weapons.

Last time I rechecked your PLA was owned by civilian women.

qVpkp.jpg

LOL China is already the second most powerful military in the world. Of course we have thousands of nuclear warheads, enough to easily wipe out Australia and india.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...-how-many-nukes-warheads-does-china-have.html

You are right, Anglo-Saxon were absolutely brutal to the indians. They starved them by the millions. Today, China is the superpower of Asia, so why shouldn't be follow in Anglo-Saxon's footsteps?

how about america? india? all together?

2nd most powerful?? lmaoooo u serious bro?? russia would kick chinas butt any day of the week lol

in fact there is probably 4 or 5 other military who could not only match you, but kick your butt also

china would eventually beat most of them, not because they are good, but purely because they have more numbers lol

get with reality

u mention australia above... if u had 50 thousand troops, and australia did too... even footing.. china would get flogged completely, and we would prob lose no more then 15000 men lol

In 1974, 1979, 1984 and 1988, china showed his dirty face, nothing more.
We helped Vietnam with its overcrowded population, nothing more. So when does Vietnam want more? This year 2012?

No need to get paid. I'm far more rich than you.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

You can check on the internet by your convinience

i have... both sides claimed victory

On Sunday you get paid more? Just curious
are you still working in the call-center even on Sunday?
you really have to ditch your lazy indian working ethic, and to work hard in the call center so you can earn more money to afford computer and internet at home at least

the cumulative amount of the debt for the cost of keeping Vietnamese refugees in Hong Kong stood at HK$1.61 billion.

Back
Top Bottom