What's new

Chinese city the size of New York predicts 27 per cent birth rate drop

So how does that restrict whatever I want to reply him?

But why did you replied me, and not him, if you don't want to join our ongoing discussion? The context that my post was about birth rate drop, and my opinion about how the government should do, in order to combat low birth rate. He replied my post, and I replied it in the context of my previous post, and the topic of this thread.

If you want to share an out of topic post, and the one that you want to discuss with is the other member, you shouldn't replied on me. That will make an confusion about the context of the discussion.

If you want to share an out of topic post, and the one that you want to discuss with is the other member, you shouldn't replied on me. That will make an confusion about the context of the discussion.

That's your own interpretation. There are no rules in this forum which prohibit me from doing otherwise.

East Asians tend to have low TFRs.

Reasons I can think of:

1) Irreligiosity
2) Huge amount of resources spent on kids, especially on education
3) Virtually non-existent out-of-wedlock births.

Higher literacy and more women in work force is better reasons then what you stated.

Higher literacy and more women in work force is better reasons then what you stated.

I'm talking vis-a-vis to other Western developed countries; high literacy and woman labor participation is not exclusive to East Asian developed countries.

That's your own interpretation. There are no rules in this forum which prohibit me from doing otherwise.

I thought that posting an out of topic subject is considered as trolling. Or do you think that this forum has no rules about it?

I thought that posting an out of topic subject is considered as trolling. Or do you think that this forum has no rules about it?

Again, whether it's out of topic or not is your own interpretation. If you think I'm trolling, feel free to report me.

Back
Top Bottom