What's new

Chinese cars 'still below par'

Chinese cars
brillance_bc3_01_09_07_enimages_big.jpg

brilliance-bc3-rear-3-4-580.jpg

jac-yuanjing3.jpg

standing up for them. nice :)

i remember seeing a rolls royce on the net once. turned out to be a chinese copy. its kinda funny if you think about it

Awwww! Did I just spoil your lil orgasm fest? :woot:
Not standing for anyone the thread is related to Chinese cars so posting pictures of their cars here......There is no need for you to act out.

$10K AUD, that is cheap, you can make big profit buy the new Great Wall and take it a parts, then sell as spare parts. I am sure you can double your profits.:lol:

Haha, no I mean it is 10K AUD BELOW the price of the next competitor. It's like 24k AUD and I think a Toyota is 33K or so.

If nobody believes that Indian cars are better. Read this review from a reputed car advice website here in straya. Mahindra XUV500 Review |*CarAdvice

It concludes with:

With a drive-away price starting at $29,900 for the 2WD version and $32,900 for the AWD version the Mahindra XUV500 is priced aggressively to help find favour among car buyers in Australia, though even if the styling won’t be for everyone the XUV500 is a surprise package that shows India is ahead of China in the car-building stakes.

Back
Top Bottom