What's new

Chinese businesses suspend ties with Houston Rockets over Hong Kong tweet

First off, China needs to stop being so damn sensitive. With all of its attempts at forced censorship, it is just worsening its image to the rest of the world.

Secondly, again, African Americans are demonstrating that they are the most friendly to China. I hope all these White worshiping Chinese take note of this.
Yeah because being against someone who is profiting off of your labour supporting the destruction of separation of your own country is being sensitive

Yeah because being against someone who is profiting off of your labour supporting the destruction of separation of your own country is being sensitive

Chinese PR and media skills are extremely low. There are many battles not worth fighting, one of which is a tweet from an NBA figure. If China had just let it slide, it wouldn't become the giant brewhaha that it is now which is contributing to even worse relations which will ultimately hurt China's image in the West even more.

The main difference between the US and Chinese media is that US corporate media are very agile in terms of censoring opinions they don't like but making it look like free speech still exists. China is extremely clumsy by applying blunt force to anything they don't like, it just makes them look autistic and retarded and incapable of tolerating any opinion they don't like.

True democracy never force their views on others that don't share with them, by violence and taking away people freedom.
And true communism does? Good job.

I'm going to put you into my ignored list from now on.
I am heartbroken...Not...:lol:

Clue for you, pal. On an anonymous public forum, it is NEVER about the participants but about the countless silent readers out there. I do not present my views to change your mind, which is lockstepped with the Party anyway, but I debate so those silent readers can see alternative views from yours.

And true communism does? Good job.

Clue for you, pal. On an anonymous public forum, it is NEVER about the participants but about the countless silent readers out there. I do not present my views to change your mind, which is lockstepped with the Party anyway, but I debate so those silent readers can see alternative views from yours.

man whats wrong with you white folks goin around tryin to mess shit up

muffuggin honkeys yo they dont whats good for folks around tryin to bust shit up it aint cool
gotta show a cracka the way out the way its doen and it aint done by knockin up folks like cops yo it aint gonna work that way real talk

I think you really don't get it. The ignored list here in PDF has a purpose, and you have been here since 2009 still do not get a clue. Your comment has no meaning except for your anti China stand. My city and people are suffering by violence and vandalism, and your BS logic try to whitewash the rioters' actions despite other people suffering in HK. What true communism has to do with HK and the riots? I mentioned democracy because your mainstream Media keep saying those rioters are fighting for democracy and freedom, but the fact is totally opposite. Your reply of true communism is evasive and shows you has no clue what is going on in HK beside what your media tell you. How could you provide the meaningful alternative view if you has no idea of the true situation in HK, except adding salt to our wound. Don't flatter yourself, I simply put you into my ignored list to prevent adding further flame to this thread.

I mentioned democracy because your mainstream Media keep saying those rioters are fighting for democracy and freedom, but the fact is totally opposite.
That make no sense. The opposite of democracy and freedom are dictatorship and oppression. Are you saying the rioters are fighting for dictatorship and oppression for themselves?

That make no sense. The opposite of democracy and freedom are dictatorship and oppression. Are you saying the rioters are fighting for dictatorship and oppression for themselves?

You have been conditioned to believe there is nothing beyond the Hollywood screenplay of "good vs evil". :enjoy:

The opposite of democracy and freedom are dictatorship and oppression. Are you saying the rioters are fighting for dictatorship and oppression for themselves?
That is why I said you have no idea what is going on in HK, you can find the answer if you have paid close attention to what those rioters are doing right now to the society and other people instead of listening to your mainstream media. Democracy is also opposite to monarchy and authoritarian gov't. Democracy could also mean equal voice of every citizen in the gov't and society. Lastly, action speaks louder than words, you cant judge a book by its cover. They can say they are fighting for the whole humanity, but only their actions count.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom