What's new

Chinese-Brazilian fails to enter Orbit as Chinese Rocket Fails.

Ok, so what's the big deal? Why is it Earth shattering news? Equipment can fail. Nothing in this world is 100% fail proof.

Exactly these kind of threads always encourage trolling
Wait till Pakistanis see this you will hear how many times we have failed
On topic
Chinese are good in this field they will bounce back

Because Indians desperately want to troll this launch failure.

Come on, I know you do. You're itching lol
It's time you get rid of this anti-India itch. Too much scratching can cause Septicemia which could result in infected brain cells over a period of time. (However, this last part applies to only those having brain cells. So it doesn't apply to you!). Lol!

Indians are not trolling. Almost all of them have posted sensible comments here. If something like this had happened in India the whole 50 cent army and their green cheerleaders would have had a field day.

VERY NORMAL.
There's no 100% launch success, we need check the success rate.

Long March 4B
Read English ↓

CZ-4B (Chang Zheng-4B)
Since 1999 CZ-4B rocket's 21x launch, only one fail :tup:
11291207215_b5a5b9ce30_o.jpg

Brazilian satellite CHEAP ! :sick:
So now you are going to blem Brazil for this failure...

Space launches are anyways prone to such failures... happens all the time....\ Chinese scientists are good.. they will make a great comeback. :china:

we're nor dumb Chinese who're paid to troll......
we don't troll unnecessarily.........how many Indians do you see saying anything negative in this thread?
.....but if it were about Indian rocket failure.....we would be seeing Chinese 50-cent trolls thronging here.....

Exactly these kind of threads always encourage trolling
Wait till Pakistanis see this you will hear how many times we have failed
On topic
Chinese are good in this field they will bounce back

This thread has nothing to do with Pakistanis? What are you trying to prove here?

Nice to see Chinese and Indian members getting along. Good start. ;)

They have Aircraft Carrier too with very big military. I prefer there women though, nice and dark very proportionate physche. I don't know how chinese failed but my rocket gets a perfect lift off:dance3:
Lmao.... :rofl: :rofl:

unlike you guys- you see here 99% of indians being supportive , whereas 100% of chinese troll when India has any such setbacks...

come on , I know you do know ...LOL

Not a big deal. Russian rocket failed when it was taking China's Mars probe.

Long March 3B has been quite reliable rocket for them like PSLV for us.

They have Aircraft Carrier too with very big military. I prefer there women though, nice and dark very proportionate physche. I don't know how chinese failed but my rocket gets a perfect lift off:dance3:

Then my friend you will not find that in a Brazilian. They are very disproportionate. Their *** is quite large and they have massive hips along with a tiny waist. Personally they do not suite my taste.

Back
Top Bottom