What's new

Chinese boy, 10, jumps to death 'on teacher's order'

The Chinese Kid was a BRAVE and OBEDIENT kid. He did exactly what he was told to do.
He had Samurai(Kamikazi) spirit. Chinese soldiers must learn from this kid.
True. Obedient to state authority must be instilled as early as possible. His parents must and should be proud.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/dfpd/dfjyzc/2013-11-01/content_10475442.html
10岁男孩跳下30楼身亡 留言称跳楼时多次退缩
2013-11-01 07:30:00 来源:华西都市报
[提要] [导读]老师曾在事前对男孩进行批评教育,给了他两个受罚的选择,一个是写1000字的检讨,另一个是罚站1小时。当天中午学校举行朗读比赛,另外一个班级朗读时,军军和另外几个同学在说话,导致别班抗议,并请军军所在班级全体离场。

原标题:10岁男孩跳下30楼身亡 留言称跳楼时多次退缩

[导读]老师曾在事前对男孩进行批评教育,给了他两个受罚的选择,一个是写1000字的检讨,另一个是罚站1小时。

6886891203726623192.jpg

15746734265447613798.jpg

悲伤的父母。

3863409064154268348.jpg

娃娃在语文书上留下最后的遗言。

留下“老师我做不到,跳楼时我好几次都缩回来了”的遗言

如果不是前天下午6点过的那一跳,10岁的军军(化名)昨天下午4点半下课后,还会继续参加射箭队的训练,然后步行10分钟回到紧邻学校的家。

10月30日下午,成都某小学五年级一班的军军从所住单元楼的30楼跳下,当场死亡。留在30楼地上的语文课本上,他留下了一句话:老师我做不到,跳楼时我好几次都缩回来了。是什么让这个10岁的孩子作出了这样挣扎的选择?他回家前经历了什么?家在5楼

他径直上了30楼

军军所住的小区监控显示,前天下午5点53分,背着书包的军军耷拉着脑袋走进了电梯间。

家住在5楼,他没有回家,却伸手按了30楼的按键。

电梯间里恰巧有一位军军同学的家长。她事后告诉警方,她当时还好奇地询问军军,放学了不回家,跑到楼上做什么。军军说,上楼耍一会儿。她当时也没多想。

20多分钟后,下午6点一刻,在事发小区看店面的林先生(化名)听到“砰”的一声巨响,“好像是汽车爆了,很惊耳朵。”

声响来自军军,这个虎头虎脑的男孩从30楼坠下,当场死亡。

警方接到报案后赶到现场,在事发单元楼的30楼消防通道确认了第一现场。

与此同时,就在同一栋单元楼的5楼,军军的外公外婆仍在翘首期盼孙儿回家。

在30楼消防通道的地上,放着军军天天背的书包。书包旁,还有一本摊开的五年级上册语文课本,一支钢笔的笔盖和笔身交叉着放在课本上。

扉页上,军军用稚嫩的笔迹留下了他给这个世界的最后一句话——“老师我做不到,跳楼时我好几次都缩回来了”。写到“跳”字时因为错别字,军军还涂了个污团,重新写了遍。事发前

班主任曾致电家长

下午5点40分,军军踏进电梯前,孩子的继母林女士接到了班主任陈老师的电话。电话里,陈老师和林女士沟通了下午放学后单独留下军军的原因。

当天中午学校举行朗读比赛,另外一个班级朗读时,军军和另外几个同学在说话,导致别班抗议,并请军军所在班级全体离场。

事后,陈老师对带头说话的10多名同学进行教育。放学后,又单独留下了军军和另外3名同学,再次进行教育。“我给了他们两个受罚的选择,一个是写1000字的检讨,另一个是罚站1小时。”

据林女士说,陈老师在电话中提到,军军听到这句话马上就哭了,边哭边问写不出来千字检讨咋办。听到这里,林女士很疑惑。在她看来,军军是个不轻易洒泪的娃娃,不至于因为这点事就哭。

“我想晓得,娃娃哭之前发生了什么,老师又是怎么回答他这句疑问的”,林女士说。而这同样也是军军的亲妈廖女士想知道的。

接到老师电话后,林女士立即给家里的老人打了个电话,说军军被老师留堂,可能会晚归一会儿。

下午6点20分,林女士坐公交赶回家。此时,军军已经从30楼坠下。

步履匆匆的林女士毫不知情,焦急地给家里拨了个电话,问孩子回来没有,外公说没回,因为楼下出了事,外婆下楼看看怎么回事。

“哪里晓得,出事的就是军军啊……”说到这里,林女士哽咽着再也说不下去,泪水一涌而出。老师今年30岁

9月刚从巴中调来

昨日上午7时许,军军的亲友赶到学校,希望直接对话娃娃的班主任陈老师,了解娃娃出事前究竟发生了什么。

据家长介绍,陈老师今年三十来岁,今年9月刚从巴中调到军军就读的学校,担任班主任兼语文老师。

上午9时许,学校在开了一个紧急内部会议后,派出了工作人员与军军家属沟通,表示只能选5名家属代表进入学校进行沟通协商,随后军军的父亲、母 亲、继母以及两名舅舅进入学校。半个小时后,经过沟通协商,校方同意派车带亲属去看娃娃最后一面,并表示军军的班主任陈老师随后也将赶到。

晚上7点25分,廖女士告诉记者,“警方说最迟下周一会给我们一个答复,学校这边也说如果是他们的责任,他们会负责”。学校微博哀悼

紧急启动心理辅导

昨日中午12点38分左右,学校官方微博发布称,“昨日,我校一学生放学后在住宅小区发生意外,对此,全体师生深表哀悼。目前,公安机关正在就此事进行调查。学校正在协助学生家属做好善后工作,并加强全体学生心理抚慰。”

下午5点15分,学校再度通过微博表示,得知军军坠楼身亡的消息,全体师生都陷入悲痛之中。痛感生命的脆弱,也呼吁社会各界为未成年人的健康成长给予更多的关心和关爱。并附文将学校了解到的情况做了介绍。

据军军同学称,昨天他们只上了一节语文课,是由五年级(4)班的语文老师讲解的。接着学校安排心理辅导老师带他们做了一天的游戏,希望通过心理干预消解他们对这件事情的心理阴影,告诉他们要快乐、乐观,要与老师和父母多沟通。

据记者了解,还有其他学校也加强了对学生的心理辅导。(记者 罗琴 见习记者 张鹿 摄影 张磊)

Okay, what is it with Injun and using little boy's death to smirch the Chinese here? Last time it was 2 year old now its 10.

Did the Teacher really ordered the kid to go "Go jump from a window." or did he get angry at the kid for not completing the task. I know a hardass teacher like that when I was the kid's age.

Cause like the Teacher when I get angry at someone I tell them to "Go **** yourself!" (or something along that) doesn't mean I ask you to literally do what I just said.

Chinese are materialistic in nature, they are spoon fed stat habituated people.

What's wrong with being materialistic. Aren't you the same as the Chinese here using "Spoon fed Stat." To make you feel a bit better about yourself by bringing people down to your level.

Last edited:
I have fond memory of my teachers. They were admired, loved and respected.

Today, most teachers are just going through the motions, instead of educating the young.

Okay, what is it with Injun and using little boy's death to smirch the Chinese here? Last time it was 2 year old now its 10.

Did the Teacher really ordered the kid to go "Go jump from a window." or did he get angry at the kid for not completing the task. I know a hardass teacher like that when I was the kid's age.

Cause like the Teacher when I get angry at someone I tell them to "Go **** yourself!" (or something along that) doesn't mean I ask you to literally do what I just said.

What's wrong with being materialistic. Aren't you the same as the Chinese here using "Spoon fed Stat." To make you feel a bit better about yourself by bringing people down to your level.

No, the teacher didn't "order" him to jump. This accusation was made by the parents, but other pupils didn't agree. Then the media just grabbed this information to smear teachers, just like they did to doctors.

In today's China, it's dangerous to be doctors and teachers. The media love sensational stories without any investigations in order to anger the public so the public would buy more of their paper.

Doesn't this information that the teacher ordered the kid to jump make your blood boil? Well, the media achieved its goal. The media in China really lacks self-discipline and any sense of professionalism.

Kids nowadays do have the stout emotional strength as their parents did.
In my days, we had fights in the schoolyards, taunting, and we grew up fine. Now every small things got reported to parents and teachers.

There are many reported suicides committed by teens as a result of teasing and bullying on ask.fm, facebook, etc.
Parents must pay more attention to their children in building up their self worth.

i have fond memories of my teachers , i admired and respected them..but since i was in a police school they would often make me run around the ground or cane my *** quiet badly ... but still..we respected them ...

Nothing surprising as in china people are used as robots they meant to follow not think independently or right to free speech or right to elect is not there.
if only there was a dislike button there...

Back
Top Bottom